Chapter 4

Hi guys its been a long time ... I'm so so sorry but I hope you guys enjoy this chapter..

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••√••••••••√•√••√√√√√√√√•••√√√√•••√√√

Tetsuya's POV

It hurts  when Akashi-kun said. 'It depends what it looks'. I heavily let out a sad warm breath.

"Are you OK Tetsu-nii?" I turned round to face Nagisa and his boyfriend, Karma.

"Y-yeah...No...Mabey.... I dont know" Nagi and Karma came to me, Nagi hug me while Karma patted my shoulder.

"It's OK Tetsu-nii,  Karma and I have the same situation but..... yours are harder to solve. And you should never give up!" They let go and smiled. I did too, I'm glad to have a little brother and his wonderful  boyfriend.

"Ok, I'm good now. Ho ow about we have some fun?" They grinned , they step forward at the clearing near the hotel, whistle a loud pitch.

××~While inside the hotel~××

Nally's POV

"I'm so sorry for Kuroko's behavior" the coach of the Seirin said.

"Oh!.. Don't worry he's just have a little problem to solve on his own. But I send Nagi and Karma to handle it" she nod and left , then I heard a high pitch whistle ...

Oh! That's Nagi and Karma's whistle pitches! They're signalling there snake I wonder what for?

"What's that noise? It sounded like a bat!" The pink haired girl said. What's her name again? Momoi? Whatever.... Then the sound died down.

"Its OK everyone no need to panick. That's only Nagi and Karma's calling. Oh yeah I almost forgot .... Class?" The assassins turned to me. I turned to my assassin/killer mode, once they felt it they know what to do.

"Yes ma'am?" Wow there acting skills have improve and its only been for 3 months! Oh how much they've grown.

"You guys are lucky because your about to witness the wolf calling when you either have a wolf or not" I said they were shocked but cheered afterwards.

What!? Wolves!? What on earth do you teach them!?" I think his name is Kagami.

"Oh hush!.. Let's hear the noise!" And on cue there's a wolf howl.

××~ Back to Nagi ~××

Nagisa's POV

After me and Karma called for our snakes they came afterwards. His snakes are the same as mine, there names are Red and Crimson which he named after the color of blood.