Two Enemy Kings

After the 7 hour drive I didn't feel not an ounce of exhaustion. In fact my nerve endings was shot and I felt jumpy.

I saw a Circle K a little down the street and turned in. Maybe a little junk food will calm me down. I walked in the store and went down the candy isle, picking up a lot of peanut butter snickers. I was obsessed with them.

The clerk stared at me and went to the back of the store. Wierd. Maybe my nerves were on end or something.

The door dinged as 3 tall lanky men strolled in. They looked like models and walked with a sophisticated grace.

Vampires.

They walked around for a moment and as I looked up they blocked both exits to the isle I was in. I tried not to roll my eyes.

"By the order of the king himself we command you come with us peacefully." Said the tallest one.

"By the order of the king himself we command you to nananana nanana." I mocked in a stupid child's voice.

They all bristled at my lack of fear and disrespect towards them. "Do you know who we are girl?" Snarled the shortest one. "We are the king's elite force. We have killed millions of your kind. And it's about time you join them in their grave." He spit.

Anger prickled at the mention of them killing my people. "For being the most elite force of the king, you guys are really stupid. You just waltz in here and expect me to shake and tremble before you. I didn't become the Queen of Witches by being afraid of you leeches." I said simply grabbing another snickers.

The medium height one snarled and jumped at me. I flipped the switch in my mind and watched him pause in mid air.

I dragged him through the air, which most things are so much lighter when time is frozen, and placed him in front of the concrete hard wall.

I then preceded to walk down a different isle with wierd misc things and grabbed a wrench.

I then began to whack both of the other vampires hard in the head with it. I knew it wouldn't kill them but it was enough to stun them and leave then dazed while I make my get away.

After a while my arm began to throb in exhaustion. I threw the wrench on the ground and grabbed the whole box that contained the snickers. I then grabbed an Arizona tea and left to my car. Electricity unfortunately didn't work while time was stopped so I threw my things through the window and sat in my seat.

I started time back up just to hear them all groan as I immediately started the car up and died outta there. I laughed as I opened one of the snickers, moaning as it's deliciousness carased my taste buds.

"Welcome to New York." I whispered to myself.

New York was infested with Vampires and Werewolves. And was also the home of King Lucas and King Naoko.

Trust me I nearly died laughing when I found out that was his name. The king of Vampires is Japanese? I have no clue why this was so funny to me but I vowed to make as many jokes out of that as I could.

Entering New York City, I pulled into an empty parking lot behind an abandon building. I was yet again meeting up with another rebel who would escort me to where I would be living for the time being.

The Rebels were an organization made out of each race that didn't agree with the hardships that Witches were being out through. Many of them harbored refugee witches but it was very rare to find them.

They had deemed me the Queen of Witches a year and a half ago when the adventures of my exploits reached the dungeon of the king's castle. I gave them all hope that they would some day be set free. They looked up to me to lead them to a better point in life, this them deeming a their leader, their Queen.

For the past three years I had been raiding market sales of witches, smaller castles from high ranked vampires, and small packs of wolves. I set my people go all to get captured again. Something had to give, something had to change.

A black sleek car pulled up and I picked up my box of snickers and got into the passenger seat. The rebel was a pretty girl who looked innocent but for her to be this close to me I knew she was anything but.

The drive was silent and the traffic wasn't too back a she drove me deeper into the city.

"My queen, I you don't mind me asking... But why are you here? New York I the most dangerous place for you. I don't know what The Rebels or the Witches will do without you..." She said, frowning in concern.

"What's your name?" I asked watching the scenery of the big apple.

She cleared her throat and replied, "Chelsea."

"Well Chelsea, there is a bigger plan at work. Why continue to set free my people just to be captured and punished even more on my behalf for letting them go? No we have to try a new tactic. Naoko is after me and it won't be long before he find me. I want to talk to him and then my talk with Lucas will be next." I said.

Chelsea was quiet for a moment. "My queen, rumors are going around that Lucas and Naoko are on the verge of teaming up and find you."

I smiled. "Good, that makes this plan go along smoother."

She pulled up along a street with houses lined up together. We went up about four or five steps and through the door. Upon entering I wa met with a warm honey foyer. Passed the foyer was a kitchen with some steps leading upstairs. Up the steps were two rooms and one big bathroom.

I opened the closet of the main bedroom and saw that it was packed with clothes. Checking closer I noticed they were all my size. I nodded appreativly at her as she left, dropping the keys of the car and house in my hand.

I sighed and decided to go to the Chinese food resuraunt down the street. Upon walking in I was greeted with a wave mouth watering food, I breathed deeply, loving the smell.

That's when the smell of dogs entered my nose. Fuck me. I can't go to any fucking store peacefully.

Two alphas stood side by side smirking at me. I scoffed at their stupid arrogant faces. Stupid mutts always thinking they could win.

One leaned in close grabbing my wrist, "King Lucas sends his regards."

I rolled my eyes. "King Lucas can suck on my left nut."

The Were's growl river vested from his cheats causing people to look at us. Fuck this I'm hungry.

I stopped time and walked to a bag that was in the counter. Peaking in I saw sour-sweet chicken, shrimp fried rice, and dumplings. Eh it'll do.

I then grabbed the golden cat that was frozen, mid wave, and began to slap the hell out of them with it. I kicked both of them in the nuts for good measure.

I grabbed the bag and left the shop to walk down the street. I started time back up again and watched as the birds went back to chirping, the sound of cars honking filled the air, and people resumed walking.

I walked into the house and grabbed my phone from my back pocket. I saw a message from the leader of The Rebels.

The kings are working together to find you. Be somewhere far from your home tonight. They will be coming.

I sighed and texted back an ok. I quickly are my food and walked upstairs to my room. Opening the door to my closet I scanned it.

What should I wear when meeting two enemy kings?