Promises

EXPLICIT CONTENT TO THE MUTHFUCKIN MAX !!
You have been warned 🙂

          I awoke from my slumber to my stomach telling me to get my ass up. I stretched and yawned, while my oversexed muscles screamed at me to stop. I got up and took a quick shower, I dressed myself in black oversized shirt.

           I walked downstairs and was met with my two handsome kings, sitting at my table with remorseful looks. The scent of my ruined donuts permeated the air. I stared at them expectantly.

          "We're sorry." Naoko blurted out. He looked at Lucas as if to say your turn. Lucas's face turned to panic as he scrambled for something to say. I smiled and just decided to let them off the hook this time. I approached them both and gave each a kiss on the cheek.

        They both visibly relaxed as they both each took one of my hands. "We have a surprise for you." Lucas said smiling. "Close your eyes."

        I looked at them both in wonder but did as I was told. "I swear to God if you got me a black cat, I'm kicking both of your asses..." I threatened as they walked me to my living room.

         I could feel Lucas's chest vibrate from chuckling and it spread a warm unknown feeling through my body. "Open your eyes." Naoko whispered in my ear.

I opened my eyes to see the most beautiful site in the world. Tears gathered in my eyes and one actually spilled over onto my cheek. There, in my living room, sat hundreds and hundreds of boxes from Shipley's Donuts. I opened one that was nearest to me and beheld the beautiful box of a dozen glazed donuts. "You guys... I don't know what to say..." I trailed off. "This is the sweetest thing anybody has ever done for me..."

Naoko's arms wrapped around me and sent sparks flying under my skin as I bit into one of the donuts. "Anything to put a smile on your face." He said as he nuzzled he face into my neck.

"Sheesh, no gallons of milk to wash all 1 billion of these donuts down with?" I joked to lighten the deep mood we were in. Naoko cracked a smile.

"I've been meaning to talk to you guys though." I said twisting out of Naoko's hold so that I could finish eating my box of donuts. He frowned but otherwise did nothing. "What is it, mate?" Lucas asked as he stared down at me.

"It's about our agreement. I thought about it and I'm willing to accept."

Naoko and Lucas looked at each other for a moment before a look of pure joy broke across their faces. They both wrapped their arms around me, showering me with kisses.

"BUT, you both have to keep your promises. I want my witches out of those concentration camps and feeding grounds. Today."

Lucas struggled, obviously battling with his mind whether to agree or not. Naoko seemed in deep thought. Honestly, seeing them so conflicted over a matter that shouldn't even have to be discussed hurt my heart. They're so blind to the wrong their doing and the lives they're destroying and for no reason at that.

"Willow... I don't know..." Naoko said after a moment. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Then get out. I'll be gone from New York by tomorrow afternoon." I said detaching my self to them. And knife stabbed my heart for every word that escaped my lips but I refused to let it stop me. I refuse to be happy while my people suffered. I refuse to be with two men that are ok with the innocent blood they caused spilled every day.

Lucas snatched me in his arms with a growl. "Fine." He said gruffly. "But we mate with you tonight, little mate." He growled, licking the side of my neck. I whimpered in need as lava pooled into my neither region.

Images of Naoko and Lucas taking me together flashed through my mind, making my burning desire worse. Pictures of Lucas's thiick member down my throat, Naoko taking me from behind, Lucas sucking on my breast while I sat on Naoko's tongue, gushing my love juices on his face. Naoko groaned and got on his knees, shoving his face between my thighs where my juices were dripping.  I had forgotten that he could see my thoughts...

I felt Naoko take one swipe at me panty encase pussy, making liquid seep out of me. I moaned and Lucas took the opportunity to shove his tongue in my mouth, licking my tongue and sucking on it. Lucas picked me up and sat down on the couch, my back pressed against his chest, with my legs wide open on top of his.

It gave Naoko the perfect view of my drenched encased pussy. Lucas reached around and ripped my shirt to shreds while palming my breast and squeezing and pulling on my nipples. I squealed in delight.

Naoko took a hold on my panties and lifted them so that it was pulled taunt against my clit. I jerked my hips, loving the delicious friction. He reached his tongue out and began to flick my clit with his tongue. I screamed in pleasure as my pussy gushed in response. Lucas growled in approval watching Naoko's magical tongue play with my cunt.

He pushed his tongue against my hole, causing my soaking panties to enter me, he began to roughly rub his finger in circles over my clit. I grabbed his head and began screaming as my pussy squirted my juices all over his face.

My pussy throbbed as Lucas began to slowly rub my erect nipples and Naoko gave small loving licks at my cunt.

"My turn, mate." Lucas whispered hotly in my ear.

   (Was gonna stop it here but since it's been so long ima go on 😛❤️)

Lucas lifted me off him and I leaned back onto the couch with my legs spread wide open, love juices still spilling from my pussy.

"Please." I begged them like a wanton slut. I had no clue what I was begging for, something, anything they could give me that would ease this burning desire inside of me.

Lucas got between my spread legs where Naoko was still licking. "Move." Lucas grumbled in annoyance

"I'm not done." Naoko snapped back before continuing the loving assault on my body.

Lucas began growling lowly in his throat.

I began whimpering and shifting my hips back and forth. Both my Kong's made eye contact and stared at each other for a minute. After a moment is seemed they had come to an agreement. They would share.

In a flash two tongues were playing and dancing between my lower lips as my underwear was ripped away from it. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I felt one tongue flicking my clit and the other delving deep inside of me. My juices seeped out of me and they both lapped up my cream. My toes curled and I lifted my head up to see both my mates eating my pussy out together.

Watching their tongue slide inside of me together, slide against each other. The site was so erotic. I withered under their skillful tongues as I noticed movements from under my body. They both had their throbbing dicks out, Naoko playing with Lucas and Lucas jerking off Naoko.

Watching them play with each other and their tongue sliding against each other in my pussy sent me over the edge. The wave of pleasure I was currently riding crashed as I flooded their mouth with my love juices. I heard grunts and felt splashes of cum land on the back of my thighs as it propelled upward. My vision blacked out and when I came to I saw the sexiest site ever.

I never thought that seeing two men kissing, faces wet with my squirt, while they shared my juices between the two of them. After a minute of watching them kiss and grope each other while grind their dick, which was currently getting hard again, I found the energy to sit up.

Neither one of them noticed when I leaned forward to stick my tongue in the mix. Sharing a kiss with my two men. I could taste myself on their tongues and moaned.

After separating, we all stared at each other. Lucas and Naoko weren't looking at each other and instead looked to me sheepishly, as if embarrassed.

"So... are we gonna have a repeat of this tonight?" I asked with a grin