Peaches and Cream

•Picture of what she wore is above•

Thank you for encourage me to write this chapter sooner rather than later lol WG-WRITERGIRL

I parked into the parking lot of a large park. Beyond the park was a wooded area. My hands trembled as I made my way towards there.

Immediately I cursed myself for wearing my brown heels. I had thrown on a white shirt, with sleeves that went down to my elbows and tucked it in to my high waisted jeans.

I had no clue why I decided to dress this nicely when I should have been dressed for war.

I made my way through the secluded woods, the moonlight being the only thing that guided my path.

I looked up after walking or 15 minutes and foun myself in a small clearing surrounded my trees. I felt as if I were incased in a small room, perhaps the size of a normal bathroom.

I stood in the middle of it waiting. For what, I don't know, but I knew I would soon find out.

My skin prickled to the point where I ran my hands up and down my arms trying to get it to stop. My hair on te back of my neck stood on end and I wanted to ge out of the presence that had made itself known. I hadn't even seen anybody but whoever it was had an auro about them that made me want to run for the hills.

Suddenly, two men stepped out of the shadows and I was staring at Gods.

I looked to the man on the left. He stood about 6'9 with a dominating presence about him. He had long brown hair that stopped at his shoulders and rip piling muscles under his tan skin.

Good lord that jawline. I thought to myself, clenching my thighs to stop the sudden juices that flooded my panties.

On the right stood the other man.

He was about th same height as Mr

He was about th same height as Mr. Steroids but was slimmer with muscles. He had black hair stop of his head and a sexy ass smirk on his lips. He was Japanese .

Fuck me, these were the kings?

I could smell them both from where we were standing and breathed deep. Mr. Steroids smelled of chocolate strawberries while Mr. Tall & Lanky smelled of cinnamon and vanilla.

I looked at them both in the eye and felt as if I were hit by lightning. I could no longer hear the chirping of birds or the russeling of the trees in the wind.

My glamour disapoeared and my true colored eyes reappeared. My panties were officially soaked as I continued starring at them.

It wasn't until Mr. Steroids wrapped his arms around me, sending tingles through out my body and ended in my core. He shoved his face into my neck, breathing in my scent.

I was suddenly snatched away from the Wolf and into the arms of the Vampire. He began taking in deep whiffs of my neck while Wolfe was growling in annoyance. He licked my neck causing me to gasp and just melt into his embrace.

He began running his fangs against my neck as I trembled and ruined my panties forever. "You smell so good, love. You smell of peaches-."

"And cream." Wolfie interrupted, snatching me away from him.

His hard chest was hot under my fingertips as he growled out "Mine." into my hair.

That's when it hit me. These men are here to kill me. I struggled out if his grasp but he tightened his hold and growled in protest.

I sighed fustrated and stopped time. I easily pushed his frozen arm away from me and walked out of his hold with my body protesting every step of the way. I looked over at the vampire who seemed to look ready to grab me.

I smirked and dragged his body into there Werewolf's hold and placed his arm back over the Vamp's body.

I started time back and giggled when I saw his arms tighten around the other man.

They looked at each other and began growling. King Lucas pushed King Naoko harshly away from him while Naoko tried snapping his fangs at him.

They stared at each other with a hatred while I began giggling. Both of their gazes landed on me and I cursed at myself silently.

"What is your name?" Asked the Vamp. I looked at him and thought before replying. "Diana."

He repeated my name and I shivered as it felt like his tongue caressed every letter in my name. Dog Man stepped forward, "I've waited so long for you, I never thought I would find you love, I-"

I held up my hand, cutting him off. Suddenly rage filled me. First at myself for feeling the way I do about them, then at the Goddess for creating me for these two, and then at them for making me resent the gift of having two soul mates given to me by the Goddess.

"First of all Cujo, I don't want I hear all that I love you bullshit because an hour ago you were planing on tearing me limb from limb. Second of all do you really expect me to fall in your arms lovingly knowing damn well why you do to my people? I have half the mind of kicking your furry ass all over the place." I ranted.

Naoko snickered with an evil grin, watching as Lucas's head dropped dejectedly. My heart sunk as I saw that but I pushed it deep inside of me and ignored it. I turned to the leech, not liking how he was laughing at Lucas like he wasn't going to ge it.

"And you." I said directing my glare at Naoko. He looked at me, like a deer caught in headlights."Dont you think for a minute that you aren't apart of this Bruce Lee."

"You just grab me as if you have the right to touch me after all you've done. So tell me, how many of my fucking people do you have at that castle of yours, huh? Getting drained of blood and then having to mope around and clean the fucking mess your people make. Having my people dispose the bodies of their loved ones after you suck them dry. Your no better than wolf boy over there."

I breathed hard and gave them a glare that was filled with venom. They both were looking at the ground obviously hurt by my words but at this point, I didn't care. This is what they deserved.

"So now what?" Lucas asked looking at me after a moment of silence.

"We talk. I want you both to set my people free." I replied staring as the look of outrage begins to fill their faces.

This is going to be a long night.