Ass Whoopings

I woke up Lucas sucking deeply on my nipple. I purred in pleasure and ran my hands through his hair.

Then the door burst open and I would have bolted up if Lucas hadn't stayed still, continuing the sucking. I turned my head to see Naoko smiling, with some clothes and a bag of donuts. He shut the door and disappeared into the kitchen.

I relaxed after a few moments... They are both my soul mates right?

"Lucas?" I asked after the burning in my core became to much. "Hmm?" He hummed against my breast.

"Can I get some head?" I asked.

( So I'm currently sitting on the toilet, in a stall, at school, skipping 5th hour to write this. Lol I just thought that was really funny.)

"Mmm, is that what you want, little mate?" He purred against my breast.

"No." I smiled and pushed his head off. I got up from under him and walked to the kitchen with Lucas following close behind me.

Naoko was no where to be found but what I did see was a perfect box of donuts, sitting perfectly on the counter. I opened the box of perfection and saw perfect glaze, lathered onto the perfect donut. I grabbed the warm pastry and took a bite.

I moaned as the taste danced across my tongue.

Arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me close to a hard chest. "Makes me remember when I had you moaning like that." Naoko whispered in my ear. I shivered and bumped him in the crouch with my ass.

"Move, I'm trying to eat." I said with my mouth slightly full. Naoko growled and made my panties moisten a bit. But right now my donuts are more important than sex.

We sat in a comfortable silence for a moment, Lucas eating all my damn donuts and Naoko just staring at me.

I looked towards the flowers they got me the other day. "Hey, I never got to thank y'all for the flowers either. It's the first time anyone has bought me flowers before. They're beautiful."

Naoko and Lucas looked at each other for a moment before looking at the vase with fierce look.
"Umm. Problem?" I asked looking between them.

"We didn't get you those." Naoko said.

There's was a moment of silence before all hell broke loose.

Naoko snarled and plucked the flowers out and ripped them to shreds before throwing the vase at the wall. Lucas roared and swiped all the donuts of the table, causing them to hit the floor, and some the wall. Lucas rushed at me, gripping my hair and pulling my head back.

His mouth sucked on to the side of my neck and my knees lost all strength. Lucas held my lip body against him as he purred against my neck.

Then it hit me.

This little bitch threw my donuts.

"You bitch!" I yelled, whipping my head back. I stopped time just to see Lucas's beast in his eyes, prowling while his face was contorted in confusion. Naoko was still staring down at the flowers but I was pissed at him too. He threw my goddamn vase.

I wiggled myself from Lucas hold and balled up my fist. I reared back and gave him a good ass hit in that perfect jaw.

And shit did that hurt.

I held my fist and bounced around, breathing as if I was in labor. My fist throbbed and I could tell I probably jammed my finger. Stupid mutt.

I went to the closet and saw a broom. Hmm. I came back to the closet a moment later with my broom broken in half. I've never had this hard of a time hurting someone with time stopped.

That's when it hit me. I ran upstairs to my room and got a belt. I'm really going to beat their asses now.

"You. Gone. Throw. My. Got. Damn. Donuts. Like. You. Crazy." I gritted out, hitting him with each word. I hit him on his back and chest, and ass.

I caught my breath for a moment before going over to Naoko. "You finna get this ass whooping too." I said rolling my neck.

"You. Got. Me. Fucked. Up. Breaking. My. Shit. In. My. Fucking. House." Hitting him with a final strike. I stared at him for a minute with my eyes narrowed. I raised my hand and slapped him with a loud ring. Just for good measure.

I walked toward the door of the stairs before unfreezing time. Both men fell to the ground, rubbing their asses and backs. I took a step forward to comfort them without even noticing.

I breathed deep and steeled my spine. "Y'all clean this shit up and get out. Breaking my fucking vase and throwing my donuts. Y'all have lost y'all minds." I said scowling at them. "I'm gonna go take a nap." I said with a deep breath.

I went up the steps and to my room and laid down in my bed. I fell into a deep slumber, thinking of my two kings.