Make Up Sex

Fuck it's been forever since I last updated 🙄🙄 FORGIVE MEEE 😭😭😭

My mind was racing with excuses and lies that could have even the slightest chance of getting me out of this.

I put on the biggest and brightest smile I had and began to shuffle aground the opposite side of the couch towards the dining room. "Heyyyy guys- I've missed y'all so much. Wow, you guys look angry. I think that's just my que to-"

Without another word I bolted out the side door and into my dining room, while the sounds of footsteps and snarls followed me. I stopped around the round table to see Lucas on the other side, the beast lurking between his dilated eyes.

"Don't you know better than to turn your little ass around and run from your mate, woman." He growled viciously. "How else am I going to show my ass off to you then, mate?" I asked innocently, smiling.

He growled low and barred his teeth at me, he then stepped right.

I stepped left.

He took a step left.

I took a step right.

His hands slammed against the table, cracking it down the middle as he leaped over the whole thing.

Oh shit.

I turned and ran again, basically climbing the stairs with my legs and arms, as my heart beat the fuck out of my chest.

As I got to the top step I turned down the hallway and ran straight to my room. I slammed the door shut and locked it.

As if that'll stop him. I thought in my head

I heard chuckles right outside the door. "Come out, come out, little mate. I have no problems breaking this door to pieces.

My eyes widened and i racked my brain for anything that would stop him.

"Break the door down and hurt me in the process? I'm right in front of the door and I don't plan on moving, teen wolf." I said as I leaned again the door and shut my eyes.

His growl vibrates the whole door and he let out his frustrations. All of a sudden snickering filled my ears and my back straightened. My eyes snapped open as they connects to Naokos'.

"You didn't really think you escaped both of us did you?" He smiled, his fangs glinting in the light. Danger lurked beyond his eyes, hinting at lustful retribution for my actions.

I sighed and punched the skin between my eyebrows in irritation. "How in the actual fuck did you get here?"

"Vampire speed, love." He said, as I was pushed against the door. His nose trailed across the side of my face as he breathed my scent in deep. One of his hands trailed up the outside of my thigh while the other captured both my wrist and pinned them above my head.

"So there seems to be a very generous lump sum of money missing from both Lucas and I. You wouldn't have anything to do with that, would you, mate?" He questioned as his hand went from the outside of my thigh to grab my whole pussy in his hand.

I gasped and pleasure and the sparks accumulated through his touch ran through my body and leaving my lower half very damp.

"I- I don't know what your talking about." I sighed as his tongue took a long lick up my neck.

He chuckled against my skin and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and grounded my pussy against the hard bulge in his pants. My body screamed for release and he was going to give it to me.

"My little mate, you're so impatient." He hissed in my ear. As I decided to turn the tables and suck on his neck, as I tugged on the strings of his hair.