Chapter 35

Hey guys :D Please comment, vote, follow! send me pics of characters and covers!

Follow the insta page: day_dream_1011

Sorry for any mistakes!

Drum roll pleeasseee

Enjoy!

-&-

Chapter 35

       My face went slack, my heart stopped beating in my chest, and I'm sure I looked like a gaping ghost. Rex's eyes were firm, they didn't dance around, or waver. They stayed connected to mine like that was the only thing keeping him from drowning.

       It sure as heck was the only thinking keeping me afloat.

       And he didn't take it back.

       "Y-you just said..."

       "I love you, and you're a fucking idiot for not realizing it."

       Oh my god...

       My heart didn't even hurt because he called me an idiot, it was too busy exploding from happiness. Can you overload your being with so many emotions that it could kill you? Because I think that was what was happening.

       Say it back idiot. Say it back right now!

       Just as I started opening my mouth, the front door burst open and Trey and Brett came storming inside. Our moment was gone, but his words sat heavily in the air. I clutched onto him like my life depended on it as his eyes flickered up to the boys.

       Oh my god... He said he loved me.

       It's okay if I die now God.

       You can take me.

       First he comes barging in here telling the cops he's my boyfriend, and now he says he loves me.

       Never mind God, I forgot I'm already dead and in heaven.

       The phone call was barely even a memory now.

       "Princess!"

       "Kid!"

       The two boys shouted at the same time as they saw us curled together on the couch. I smiled at them, even though I wasn't particularly sure they were real. "Hey guys." I tried to lift my hand in a little wave, but Rex grumbled something and curled me further into his chest.

       I love you.

       Heart, stop with your dying on me nonsense.

       "Are you okay? We waited for the heat to leave before coming in. Didn't know how serious it was." Trey asked sincerely and my heart would have warmed from the notion if it wasn't on overdrive already.