Chapter 39

Hey guys! A/N at the end! please read! Sorry I've been gone so lone!

As promised! This beautiful cover was runner up for the official title cover! Thank you so much Missrainbowwww

Sorry for any grammar and editing mistakes! 

PLEASE comment, vote, and follow! It means so much to me when I see all of yalls thoughts and comments! 

Don't forget to follow the instagram page! (at)day_dream_1011

Enjoy!

-&-

Chapter 39

       "We shouldn't be doing this." I grumbled as I followed an over enthusiastic Jax across the street.

       "Chill out bae, we can leave campus during lunch and free periods right?"

       "Yeah, but-"

       "Then stop being such a worry wart! I want a burger from Suzie's, and we're getting one. End of story."

       "But Rex-"

       "Is still going to be in detention for the next four days. He won't even care."

       "Yes he will." I groaned but reluctantly followed the buff jock into Suzie's diner. The other boys weren't even with us. Jax wanted to go on a "lunch date" and didn't bother telling the Big Four before dragging me out of the school. I had no doubt they would end up telling Rex.

       "It's not like you're going alone Rose. Stop worrying so much."

       I frowned as we took a seat in the nearest booth to the door, one right against the large glass window. "I don't like not telling him when I go somewhere without him."

       Jax rolled his eyes and gestured the waitress over with a nod. "Then don't tell him. Problem solved."

       I narrowed my eyes at him as the waitress came over and asked what we wanted to drink. "I don't keep things from him anymore. That only creates trouble between us."

       His bright blue eyes softened and his lips curled up at the corner. "I know, I was just kidding. Besides, I'm sure once the others realize we're not there for lunch he'll find out anyway."

       I groaned as the waitress came back and set our drinks down. He was absolutely right, and Rex would be so pissed when he found out. He didn't like me going anywhere without him, especially with everything that had been going on. I'll just text him-

       "Miss? Do you want to order?"

       I nearly jumped at the unexpected voice and pair of dark brown eyes that gazed down at me with an eyebrow raised. "Uh I'll just get whatever he's getting." I mumbled and dropped my attention back to my backpack where I had started searching urgently for my phone.