9. A True Medium

So I know Grell has designed into hell in this because I suck and it makes sense in my twisted mind.

  Lizzy and I don't go to school the next day. Instead, Aunt Red leads us to the attic and we sit around the small table.

  "Aunt Red, what is this?"

  "It's where I communicate," she answers nonchalantly.

  She puts an old newspaper on the table and shows it to us.

  "Grell was a notorious serial killer back in the 1800s. He committed suicide in 1871, at age twenty five. I talk to him now and then, along with other fellow spirits. But I do it the right way."

  She eyes Lizzy and me and we hang our heads in shame.

  "H-How long have you known?" Lizzy asks.

  "I'm a medium. I could sense it. Now, back to this; we need to kill Grell---"

  "How do we do that?" I ask.

  "You kill him like any other human. Simple. Now, after that, we must burn the ouija board."

  "Wait, but we'd never be able to see them again," I say.

  "Exactly," Aunt Red hums.

  "But we can't do that. No. I must see Sebastian! I need to see him again!"

  "Ciel, no!" She yells. She's never yelled at me before.

  Lizzy places a hand on mine comfortingly.

  "Can I... can I just talk to him one more time?" I ask.

  "No."

That's... that's sad.

But wait, humans! Stuff shall be coming up!"