12. Desperate Measures

Hello there
The End Is Near

  "Get better soon, dear, okay? I'll be back at four." Red kisses my forehead and leaves my room.

  Soon, I hear the front door shut and I shoot out of bed.

  "Okay, Ciel. You've got this. You've totally got this," I whisper to myself.

  I pull up the article on my phone and take a deep breath. Okay.

---AFTER SOME WHICH CRAFT SHIT---

  After a few minutes, nothing happened.

  "Of course it didn't work," I laugh. "You're such an idiot, Ciel. Seriously, summoning a demon? Wo---"

  It's like a black fountain. It's like a million ravens flying up. It terrifies me.

  I quickly tear apart the circle of rocks and mess up the drawing (what the fuck am I writing?). I can hear shrieking coming from what seems like downstairs and I feel like crying.

  I messed up.

  The black thing is just circling around my room, like they're circling their prey.

  Oh god, their prey.

  I bolt downstairs and attempt to open the door, but it doesn't open.

  "What. The. Fuck! Open, you dumbass door! Ugh!"

  I can hear glasses breaking and things shrieking and I try harder to open the door.

  I move to a window and hit it, but it doesn't break.

  "No. No! Come on, fucking break!"

  I can hear loud thumps now, getting louder and louder and louder and louder...

  "Ciel."

  I scream and cover my head with my arms. This is the end for me, Aunt Red is going to find my body when she comes home, Lizzy is going to be left alone.

  "Ciel!"

  I look up slowly and gasp.

  "Sebastian."

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱