11. Communication

"Ciel, please talk to me."

  "Go away, Red! I don't want to see you!"

  "We need to work together to stop Grell!"

  "Leave me alone!"

  I shove her out of my room and slam the door.

()

  That night, I hear a sinister laugh and Red scream.

  I shoot up and sprint to the base of the sound, and it's her room.

  I burst into the room and see an odd looking thing standing over my aunt.

  "Ciel! Ciel, run!" She screams.

  But I don't budge.

  It's like I'm frozen, like me feet are glued to the ground. Maybe I'm in shock, maybe it's a fight, fright, or flight thing.

  The odd thing turns it's head towards me and I feel as if I'm going to faint.

  It's not like it's ugly, but just the look it's giving me sends terrible shivers down my spine.

  "L-Let her go," I stutter out.

  Wow, Phantomhive, is that really all you can say?

  "I'm afraid I can't do that," it says. "Ann and I have some unfinished business!" It lets out another sinister laugh and before I can even think about it I'm tackling it to the ground.

  But then it disappears.

  It's just... gone. Like it was a delusion or something.

  "Oh, Ciel, my baby! Are you all right?"

  "I'm fine," I whisper. I jerk away from her hands and stand up. "I'm going back to bed. Goodnight, Red."

()

  The next day, I agree to communicate with her. We set up the board and I obey every order, careful not to mess anything up.

H-E-L-L-O

  When I read it, my heart beats a million times faster. I look up at Red and smile brightly, but she just sends me a confused look.

  "Sebastian?" I ask hopefully.

G-R-E-L-L

  And my heart sinks. Oh.

  "I-Is Sebastian there?" I ask.

  "Ciel, what are you doing?"

Y-E-S

  "R-Really?! He's there?"

  "Ciel, stop!"

Y-E-S

  "Can I talk to him?! I'll do anything! Let me talk to him!"

  "GOODBYE!"

  "What did you do?" I scream at her. "Sebastian was there!"

  "He's tricking you, Ciel! I'll do anything? That's exactly what he wants!" She screams back.

  "I want Sebastian back!" I know I'm acting like a spoiled child, but I don't care at the moment.

  "WELL YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO GET HIM BACK! WE'RE GOING TO TAKE DOWN GRELL AND THAT'S IT! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

  I don't answer her. I just get up and slip out of the attic.

  I will get Sebastian back.

Sorry I haven't been updating! Major writer's block! This story is getting worse and worse 😭😭😭😭😭

  I'm planning something.... something very big..... mwahahaha....

  Thomas Gibson was kicked off of  Criminal Minds 😤😤😤😤😤