15

I woke up when the back hatch opened.

Everyone, except for Tony, Bruce, and Thor, had a parachute and were standing by the hatch read to jump.

I chattered, getting up and walking over to them with my armor clinking.

Clint hauled himself on my back and pulled a strap from his suit and attached it to a ring on my armor.

Natasha tossed him a parachute, which he strapped directly behind him so it was on the middle of my back.

Tony and Thor jumped out and started flying off to fight before Natasha Steve jumped.

I walked to edge and looked at them before walking farther back in the jet and running out the jet, pushing myself off the end of the door with my powerful legs.

Clint pulled the strings so the chutes opened when he decided we were close enough and we bounced up a bit before gliding down to the ground and into the fight raging on around us.

Clint rode on my back shooting arrows, and I ran, pouncing on unsuspecting people. Either brutally decapitating them or mauling them to the point of no recognition. Not the cleanest way but it worked.

After a while, I noticed Clint's weight leave my back and I turned to see that he'd joined Natasha on a truck.

Everyone jumped off a small ledge and I had my jaws open and extended to attack the man in front of me. I landed directly on top of him and got lost into the fight.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Clint fall over because of a blue line.

I screeched, running over to make sure if he was okay. I was too late as he was shot by the bunker.

I rushed over to his side, picking him up in my jaws and fled. I saw Thor standing on the ground looking around.

He saw me with Clint limp in my jaws, "Clint's down," I heard him say into the com as he ran over to me.

Natasha appeared after a moment, she checked Clint over.

She glanced at Thor, "Get him back to the jet, he should be fine until we get there,".

Thor nodded and swung his hammer before flying off with Clint.

Natasha pulled herself onto my back.

I ran into the midst of the fight, shredding anyone who got in my way.

When we finished, Natasha hopped off my back to look for anything useful.

I went to the place Clint had been shot. I sniffed the air and got a whiff of who I suspected was the blue line.

It was a he, young, to young to be fighting and he was definitely from around here. He also smelled of a female, around his age and their scents were so similar I suspected they were twins.

I heard the jet land and I ran over to the landing sight and popped in after everyone else had.

I moved over to Clint who was somewhat conscious and laid on the floor beside him and fell asleep.