22

After a few days, we were suited up again and heading to Wakanda because Ultron was apparently after something called vibranium.

We parked the jet and started heading towards what looked like a stranded boat of some sort.

Bruce stayed in the jet only wanting to come out if a 'Code Green' was absolutely necessary.

I growled as we entered and the scent of blood hit me.

Tony landed in front of Thor and Steve, "Aw Junior, you're gonna break your old mans heart,".

I came from the shadows behind the three, hissing as I let my claws clink against the floor.

I smelled the two scents of the twins from the other battle.

I looked at them and saw that my assumptions were correct. Young male and female, too young for this.

"If I have to," Ultron said and I could hear Clint and Natasha coming in on the sides above stealthily.

"We don't have to break anything," Thor tried.

Ultron's witty little comeback was, "Clearly you've never made an omelette,".

Tony turned his head, "He beat me to that by one second,".

The young male stepped forward, "Ah, this is funny Mr. Stark, this more comfortable? Like old times?" He said, motioning at the missiles to the side below us.

"This was never my life," Tony said looking at the young one.

Steve took a step forward, "You two can still walk away from this," he tried to coax.

"Oh, we will," the female said, nodding her head assuringly.

"Look I know you've suffered," Steve continued.

Ultron interrupted, "Bah, Captain America, God's righteous man. Pretending you could live with the world without war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but-".

Thor cut him off this time, "If you believe in peace let us keep it,".

Ultron switched his gaze, "I think you're confusing peace with quiet,".

Tony spoke up, asking what everyone wanted to know, "Yeah, what's the vibranium for?"

Ultron nodded his head once, "I'm glad you asked that because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan," he said as a blue light emitted from his palm.

Tony shot forward with a strangled sound.

I stepped forward growling threateningly as Tony shot back into a door, breaking it. He shot forward launching himself at Ultron. The two met midair and Ultron threw Tony back.

I knew I couldn't help him, so I focused on what was happening below.

I pounced on a robot of Ultron's that was attacking Steve. I decapitated it.

The young male ran into Thor, shoving him back and the fight began.