32

I'm not sure how long it had been, but I woke up and felt perfectly fine.

I raised my head with a chatter, yawning as I took note of my surroundings.

I was at the training base infirmary, I'd been here before.

I didn't have my armor on and I was clean of any blood and dirt from the battle.

I got up shakily and moved toward the door, silently thanking whoever it was that put the lever instead of the knob to open the door.

I opened the door, aimlessly wandering until I came to a closed door. I saw Steve in front of the door.

I chattered loudly to grab his attention.

He turned to me with a big grin.

I trotted over to him rubbing my head on his chest.

"Hey Delta! Feeling better?" He asked, rubbing his hand on my head.

I wagged my tail with another chatter in response.

"Come on we've gotta go whip some recruits into shape," he said.

We walked down the hallway, meeting up with Natasha before heading to another door.

The three of us moved through it, it looked like a hangar for the jet.

Steve put his hands on the rail of the balcony, looking down at some people I recognized.

Pietro, Wanda, Vision, and some bird guy I had yet to be introduced too.

Well, this looked like it was going to be a bundle of fun for us and complete fear for any enemies coming our way anytime soon.