29

"I don't think it's that simple," was the reply.

"Well it better get simple real soon," Bruce said.

The red one changed his answer, "I am on the side of life. Ultron isn't. He will end it all,".

"What's he waiting for?" Tony spoke up.

The ominous reply was,"You,".

I walked in front of the twins again hiding them from sight.

"Sokovia, he's got Nat out there too," Clint answered before the red one.

Bruce approached the red one, "If we're wrong about you... If you're the monster Ultron made you to be..."

The red one tilted his head at Bruce, "What will you do?"

There was a silence before he added, "I don't want to kill Ultron. He's unique, and he's in pain. And that pain will roll over the earth. So he must be destroyed, every form he's built, every trace of his programming on the Internet. We must act now. And not one of us can do it without the others. Maybe I am a monster," he said looking at his hands, "But I don't think I would know if I were one. I'm not what you are, I'm not what you intended. There may be no way to make you trust me. But we need to go," he said as he picked up Thor hammer, handing it to him.

There was an awkward silence as everyone stared at the red one with the hammer.

Thor slowly took it and the red ones steps echoed as he left.

The room still silent.

Thor tapped his hand with his hammer, "Alright, well done," he clapped Tony's shoulder, following the red one out the room.

"Three minutes, get what you need," Steve said, being the first one to break the silence.

Everyone scattered from the room to prepare.

Steve led the twins to a separate room, I followed Clint because my armor was in his dressing area.

Clint gave me a look when he closed the door, "Why are you taking the twins side? They almost killed me and they messed with the team's head!"

I chattered at him unable to make an answer he'd understand.

He rolled his eyes and suited up strapping his bow to his back with two quivers and then he started putting on my armor, "Tony made an adjustment on the tail, when you swing it in front of you in defense it flares out a shield. Try it," Clint said as he moved back.

I complied and swung my tail in front of me watching as plates swing and unfold in front of me.

I gave a pleased chatter and Clint said, "Let's go they're probably waiting for us again,".

With that, we walked out the door, but not before Clint pulled himself on my back.