He Comes Home

Today was the day, my amazing fiancé comes home from tour. I've been waiting for this day since he left 3 months ago. I had everything planned out, once he walked in the house rose petals will be spread across the doorway leading up to the bedroom upstairs, once he walked in the room he would see me standing there with some sexy lingerie on and after that will lead up to something else.

Kells texted me two hours ago saying he would be home in 30 minutes, I was starting to get a little worried so I decided to call him. I picked up my phone and dialed his number, it ranged once then went to voicemail. Did he just end my call? I called Rookie to see maybe they were doing last minute studio work, Rookie answered after two rings
(R: Rooke, Y: Y/N)
R: Hey Y/N! What's up?
Y: Hey Rooks, uhm where's Kells he texted me like 2 hours ago saying he was going to be home in 30 min-
Before I could finish my sentence I heard the door open and slam shut. The fuck?
Y: uhm never mind Rooks, Kells just came home
R: Alright Y/N. Have a goodnight and remember to use protection!
Y: (I laughed) We will Rooks, Bye love you, tell the guys I said hey
R: Will do! Love you too Y/N/N (your nickname) Bye
Y: Bye
I hung up and walked downstairs and saw Kells sitting on the counter so I walked over to him getting in between his legs looking up at him
"Hi baby, I've missed you" I said smiling up at him. He looked down at me with a disgusted look on his face and got off the counter.
"Baby? What's wrong?" I said walking behind him.
"My god Y/N I just got home, can I have some goddamn space" He said rolling his eyes while walking to the living room. I was so confused, usually when Kells came home he was excited to see me, if anything he would be up my ass and I would need space.
"O-Oh s-sorry..." I said while sitting on the opposite side of the couch looking down. I looked over at Kells on his phone and I sighed but something caught my eye, he had a hickey on his neck and I know for sure it wasn't from me.
"WHAT THE FUCK KELLS?!" I said standing up and pulling the neckline of his shirt down reviling the dark love bite.
"Babe I can explain" He said standing up and his 6'4 figure towering over me. I could feel tears brimming my eyes as I looked up at him.
"Alright explain then" I tried to say as confidently as I could but I choked a little bit at the end of the sentence.
"Me and the guys were at a party last week and a girl who I swear Y/N looked just like you, same hair color, same figure, same height, everything. I was too drunk to think it wasn't you so I let her you know grind on me and kiss my neck. But she grabbed my hand and pulled me into another room and tried to give me a blow job, that's when I looked down at her and I saw she had green eyes and not Y/E/C (your eye color, sorry if your eyes are green lmao) so I pushed her away from me and walked out of the house party" he walked closer to me. "Please believe me babygirl, you can ask the guys bab-" I cut him off by getting on my tippy toes and kissing him roughly. He put his hands on the back of my thighs and picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist, I pulled away and look into his eyes. "I believe you baby" I said while smiling lightly. He smiled.
"I love you Kells" I said again.
"I love you more princess" He said before kissing my neck roughly while starting to walk upstairs and that's where it got good ;)

Oh my gosh!! My first imagine ever and I think it's not that bad tbh lmao. Hope you guys enjoyed it!! Love you guys!