Late High Drives

-Your POV-

I looked over at the alarm clock on my beside, 9:46pm it read. Kells should be getting back from the studio. I sighed as another cramp came on. Being a woman sucks ass sometimes. My eyes were beginning to fall when I heard the downstairs door close shut. The urge to get up was so bad but, my time of the month was stopping me from welcoming home my sweet boyfriend. 

"Y/N? Where are you baby girl?" I heard his sweet voice call out. "I'm in here love."

As soon as the words left my mouth I could hear Kells running up the stairs to our shared bedroom. "Hello there beautiful." He said as he sat next to me on the bad. "Let's go for a drive" He smiled, I know how much he loves going out for late drives out to no where. A smile came on to my face, but quickly faded when I remembered my state.

"Love I would love to do that, but the pain, it's so bad" I sat up to meet with his face looking into those amazing blue eyes. As I was about to lay back down, I felt a strong arm wrap behind my back and pulling me back up. "You don't have to feel the pain love" he smiled, I knew exactly what he meant.

"Come on" Kells got off the bed and picked me up, carrying me bridal style all the way down to our garage. He sat down on our old sofa and pulled me into his lap tightly as he reached to the coffee table infront of us to grab his bud and bowl. I watched him set everything up to me, I just started smoking and knew nothing so seeing Kells do it all truly turned me on to be honest. When he was done he handed me the bowl, I put my lips around it and watched as Kells lit it up for me. I breathed in the amazing drug and quickly felt all my pain go away. After about 20 minutes of us just smoking, listening to music, and cracking small jokes, we decided to go out for that late night drive.

We got into Kells's car and I quickly became a little chilly, and Kells could tell.

"Here baby" he said as he took off his hoodie for me to wear. I flashed a smile as a thank you to him while taking the hoodie. As I was putting it on I could smell his amazing cologne he wears everyday, it easily put a smile on my face. 

Kells pulled out of our drive way and went on to the main road. It didn't take long for Kells to put his hand onto my bare thigh. He always does it, he tells me it's to make me feel safe with him, which I always do. 

"Baby, take a little cat nap, it's going to take sometime to get to where I want us to go" Kells said while getting a quick glance at me before focusing on the road ahead.

"Okay" I smiled before getting comfortable in the seat. Once I got comfortable I felt Kells's cold hand go under the hoodie onto my bare back, rubbing it. "I'll wake you up later beautiful" 

*20 minutes later* 

"Wake up Y/N" I woke up from my nap to Kells's lightly shaking me and whispering in my ear. I shot up to look where we were, I knew exactly.

"Babe, you drove us all the way to the Hollywood sign?" I looked at him smiling, he knew this was my safe place.

"You've been in horrible pain all week love, wanted you to feel happy" He smiled. God that smile makes me too happy sometimes. Kells reached behind him to grab a blanket for us to sit on. We walked to our lil spot. I helped Kells roll out the blanket and straightened it up for us. Kells layed down first and reached his hand out for me to take. Once I put my hand in his, he gently pulled me into his arms, holding me as close as he possibly could. We both stayed silent, watching the stars as I could hear Kells's heart beat. This was an amazing and perfect night.

I looked up at Kells, looking into his eyes as he watched the stars. I guess he could tell I was staring at him so he looked at me with a smile. "What is it beautiful?" I blushed. 

"Thank you for making me feel better, you know it been a rough ass weak. You always make it better" I kissed his soft lips as he kissed mine.

"Guess you could say I'm the best boyfriend" he winked at me. I giggled at his silliness.

"Of course you are, I love you Kells"

"And I love you Y/N" he kissed me one more time. I layed my head right back onto his chest and fell asleep to the sound of his heart beat.

MGK Imagines जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें