I Only Love You

Today was a pretty chill day so far because Kells has been in the studio with the whole crew all day. Don't get me wrong I love spending time with Kells and when he's gone I do miss him but when he's gone I like to have some "me time".

Soon as I felt the warm water on my legs and my huge 8 month baby bump I sighed in relief. I sat down on the bathtub floor with my eyes closed, inhaling the scent coming off the candles I had all around the bathroom and bathtub. As I was have a relaxing moment I hear the door open, a smile came to my face but then faded replaced with a worried face when I heard the door slam shut.

"Kells? Baby is that you?" I shouted from the upstairs bathroom. No response. "Kells! I'm not getting up is that you baby?" still no response. My heart beat started to race when I heard footsteps walk up the stairs. "Baby...?"

"Don't fucking baby me (Y/N), I saw the picture you're caught" he said, pissed off. Oh shit no. Earlier that evening I saw a photoshoped picture of Rookie and I kissing and to be honest, I thought is was real, but no the editor photoshopped Rookie where Kells was. I pulled myself up a little groaning because of how heavy my baby bump was.

"Kells it's fake baby. Remember? That picture was token on our 3 year anniversary last year. You took me to pick out my engagement ring the day before then that day you proposed" I said smiling a little bit remembering that beautiful day, "Also when we found out I was pregnant". He didn't respond but instead came into the bathroom looking at me with a sorry look.

"I'm  sorry babygirl, I should've remembered that amazing day" he said while kneeling beside the tub grabbing my hand and kissing it lightly "I love you my beautiful princess".

"I love you my handsome prince" I smiled leaning over the tub to kiss his soft lips.

"How about I join you?" He said winking at me then getting up walking to our shared bedroom.

"God you trying to get me pregnant again Kells" He laughed at my comment.

"Sure am" He giggles. Damn that giggle.

Hope you guys enjoy this imagine!! I will be updating tomorrow as well during study hall (and not doing work wow) Make sure to follow me on my personal on instagram (bawlinq)

Goodnight EST FAM <3

Lace up!!!

- Makayla