Fight

THIS IS A SMUT FYI AND I SAY DADDY IN IT SOO IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT READ IT AS SOMEONE ELSE. THIS WAS REQUESTED BY LaRobinBender! K BYE 

"I cannot believe you Kells!!" I said screaming at my husband for 2 years. I was just watching E! News and a picture of Kells and Camila popped up of them making out in an alley way near his studio. Tears we down my eyes I couldn't help but cry when I saw the picture now we are arguing. I hate arguing with him.

"Estella it isn't real! I would never do that to you! I love you and only you I promise!" he yelled at me with tears in his eyes. He's an actor he can make himself cry on command I don't believe his bullshit excuse. "Whatever Kells" I say sighing and going into our master bedroom, closing the door behind me. I can't take this now. I am stressed out because of job as a nurse. I look at the time, 1:39am, I have to leave at 2:00am for my shift. I sigh again as I strip from my sweatpants to my under garments. I walk into our walk in closet to put my scrubs on. 

"Baby can we please talk abou- woah" I hear from behind me. 

"What?" I say as I turn around. We're married, he's used to seeing me like this. He slowly walks over to me with a smirk on his face. Fuck that smirk makes me melt. My face slowly turns rosy as he runs his hands all over my body while whispering what he wants to do. I lean my head back and let out a soft moan but then it hits me. The argument. I push him off of me turning back around to change. "Leave me alone Kells" 

"Please baby let me please you" he says in his sexy, horny voice touching my body again. Ugh. I couldn't take it anymore. He starts leaving warm soft kisses down my neck then coming back up and starts sucking on the kisses leaving some love bites. I lean my head back on his chest moaning his name softly. He makes me weak. 

"Cmon babygirl" he stops kissing my neck and takes my hand leading me to the bed. He sits down and pulls me onto his lap running his hands on my body again.

"You can't keep your hands off of me can you daddy?" I say smirking while grinding my hips lightly on top of him, feeling him growing beneath of me. He moans softly leaning his head back. I smirk. I love making him weak. Leaning into his neck I kiss his neck softly then go more rough leaving a dark hickey. "Now you can tell that little Camila hoe you're all mine" I say while running my neck over it softly. He looks at me and smirks before wrapping his arms around me and putting me on the bed.

*AFTERWARDS* (don't hate me my smut is so so so bad like its cringey)

"Fuck" I hear Kells breathe out as I get off of him to lay on the bed. "Yeah you're telling me" I say laughing. Kells looks over at me as I look at him, I could feel the spark, that spark I always get when I look at him. It's like that spark I felt when we first kissed. He leans in and kisses me. His lips, oh my gosh his sweet, soft lips. We started making out, but it wasn't for sex, it was for love. It was all passionate. 

"Gosh I love you so much Estella you don't even know how you make me feel" he says smiling. I smirk starting to feel that feeling again. "Oh I know how I make you feel" I say smirking and reaching down to grab his dick. He looks at me with shock at first then smirks. "It's all yours babygirl" I get under the covers and start giving him what he needs. 

I DONT KNOW I DONT KNOW I FEEL SICK AND DISGUSTED