I Missed You More

(so this kind of imagine was requested by someone, I will put the name when I re edit, but I decided to put a little twist on it sooo enjoy and look forward to a lot of new imagines coming up this summer!)

*FLASHBACK TO 2 MONTHS AGO*

I woke up and looked around the room as my eyes were adjusting. I look down to see a tattooed arm around my bare waist and smiled, but that smile turned into a frown as I remembered what today was. He's leaving me, the tour bus will be here in about an hour and that's all the time I have with him and I have to wait about 7 months until I can see him again, great. I turned over to look at his beautiful face while he was sleepy, I couldn't help but smile as I raised my hand to stroke his cheek as lightly as I can without waking him up, but I failed. I moved my hand to under my head as his bright blue eyes looked into my (Y/E/C) eyes. 

"Good morning beautiful" he said with a smile.

"Good morning" I said bluntly. He looked at me confused then realized why I was upset. He looked at me in a sorry way. "I know baby I know but it will go by really fast, before you know it i'll be walking in the door and we can be together again. We can facetime, talk on the phone, and text at all times. I promise" then he smiled. I nodded not trying to let the tears fall. "Okay" I faked a smile. He pulled me in closer and kissed my forehead, after he did that I started to cry. The main reason I was upset was because I didn't want to lose Kells to some beautiful fan. 

"Baby don't cry, I'm never going to leave you" he pulls me in and wipes my tears away. Damnit he knows me too well. Usually I don't believe him when he says this but this time I did. "Okay" I smiled. "Now, where's the remote I wanna watch some netflix while you suck me off" he says jokingly but I knew he wasn't joking at all.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"(Y/N)! What has gotten into you lately?" my manager asked me snapping me out of my trance.

"Huh? Oh yeah sorry just tired" I said while laughing. He sighed. "Listen (Y/N) I know you miss him but you have to get your head in the game, you need to turn your album in next week and you have 2 more songs to write and record". "Okay I got it" I said then started writing and recording my songs.

*2 HOURS LATER*

I walked into my house as my 2 puppies greeted me with barking, but one was missing. 

"Hi girls where's MiMi?" I said while trying to find her. She hasn't acted right lately, well ever since Kells left. I sighed at the thought of him, god I miss him so much. As I was walking to the kitchen I heard a voice, a familiar voice. 

"Shh baby shh" I heard the voice coo as I heard MiMi's breathing. I ran into the kitchen as fast as I possibly could. "KELLS" I screamed as I jumped into his arms crying my eyes out. 

"Hey babygirl I missed you" he said holding me tight.

"I missed you more Kells" I said as I picked my head up and kissed his sweet lips. 

That night we spent cuddling, eating, and just spending quality time together.