Calling in sick

( Just imagine with black hair and  purple eyes and you should see Kuro in Angel form.)

I had called in sick for most of the day. Keeping tabs on Ritsuka and the student council was hard in school. And besides I needed to stretch my wings, having not done it for 5 years. I know that's bad. So I followed along the rooftops watching my sister, entering a building after them with that Shiki guy.

Ritsuka's friend tried to exorcise Shiki but failed, growling I flew in their and crashed into Shiki. We were both floating now, the two girls looked at me, " Idiots." They gasped, " Kuro?" Ritsuka asked, " Yea it's me. I'm a Dark Angel if you couldn't guess." Shiki glared at me slightly as the exorcist studied me. " I thought they were all dead." I nodded, " I'm the first one back in 1000 years." With that I sent my feathers at the four winged angel in front of me.

He blocked them easily sending them back as I flicked my wrist making them disappear into ashes. It was head to head until I set down. Ritsuka held me back as I yelped.

It was night and I was in my room, my wings out and some salve in my hands. I moved my right wing so I could put the salve on it but it was just so damn hard. That was when I heard a light chuckling, looking up I spotted Shiki. I growled and moved my back facing him, as I kept trying. Shiki came up in front of me and grabbed my hands forcing me to look at him. " What are you-" I was cut off as I felt a sting on my wing. Hissing I tried to look but the male stopped me.

He placed the salve on my wing, I kept hissing. " P-please be gentle. It stings." Shiki laughed, " Well you shouldn't have injured yourself." I growled at him.  That was when he did something unexpected. Shiki pecked my cheek and before I knew it he was gone. I was sat there dazed, until I shook my head and went on my left side. My wings still out and the salve working its magic. I went into a light sleep.