A Day with Shiki

I sighed as I opened my eyes the sun was trying to get through the curtains. I groaned and shut my eyes again and pulled the duvet back up over my head. Just as i was drifting off again I heard a chuckle the person then pulled the duvet away from my head and luckily i was wearing a shirt and shorts. I opened my eyes grudginly to face my red haired adopted brother. " Come on get up. The devils are here remember." Why did he have to pull that card, i got up as Lindo left the room.While I  flopped back onto my bed.

I walked to the table dressed and with my hair slightly more tidy, but not by much. Everyone was chatting as i walked in queitly then when no one noticed I stole a apple from the fruit bowl and sat down next to Shiki. " Kuro! I thought we told you to sit down when you eat." Her voice got more quiet when she realised i had sat down. " Not saying much now, are ya?" I questioned slightly mocking her as she blushed in embarresment. " Well at least the night owl is up." I growledat Lindo as i stood up and tried to make my way to the kitchen. But my wrist was grabbed and so was dragged into my seat again, I followed the arm to meet eyes  with Shiki, he smiled slightly at me as i smiled back.

After breakfast I  was stood I my room putting my black jacket on, after I had done so. I felt arms encircling my waist, i let out a quiet sigh.  The person chuckled and nuzzled into my neck as I gave a shudder. " How about we have a day to ourselves. We havent seen each other in so long." I turned facing the purple haired man," Alright" He smirked and kissed me,  I kissed back as he then asked for entrance. I allowed it while blushing slightly, my heart was punding quickly. He broke away then turned and started towards the door," See you in a bit." I smiled as he walked out the door and let out a sigh, sometimes I wonder if I love him a bit to much.

Shiki and I walked around town, just chatting and enjoying each others company. But all to soon my phone rang. Sighing i picked it up: " Hello"       " Kuro theres another artefact for you to collect. So get bach here as quick as possible."      " Alright Grandpa"  The call ended, I turned to Shiki. " Sorry but i have to collect another artefact." He nodded, and we walked back.

I was now outside with my wings out looking up into the night sky I sighed and took off. Everyone was in bed so luckily I didnt wake them up and Shiki was probably in his room.  I was going to be back in around about half an hour anyway.