The Devils are back

I ran one of my pale hands through my dark hair, Ritsuka was hoping those devils would be back soon. But me well I don't want to think about it. I was sat in a tree, headphones on blocking the world out. I may be the Phantom Thief but that doesn't mean I can have a break.

I heard a rustle but I didn't look. I heard it again as I pulled my headphones off and went to my bike. I shook my head and rode home. Little did I know there were four people watching me.

I sat in my room with Lindo and Ritsuka sat on my bed. I was sat on the window ledge, as I looked at the view. " They will be back. I know it." I sighed still looking outside. " Don't get your hopes up Ritsuka." She looked at me, " There is a very low chance. Even though  don't want to believe it the evidence is right in front of us. " Silence consumed us but I broke it, " Hey Lindo. Don't you have a date to get to?"  The red haired male was out very quickly, muttering curses.

" We should be hopeful though." I sighed at Ritsuka's sentence. Getting down from the window ledge, I was about to speak when I heard a chuckle. Looking around my eyes landed on a pair of green ones, I knew that scent. It wasn't possible though. The four in the shadows came out and their stood Rem Kaginuki, Urie  Sogami, Mage Nanashiro and Shiki Natsumezaka.  Ritsuka tackled Rem as I laughed slightly. Running my hand through my hair and shaking my head.

" We need your help." I looked at Rem as he said this, " With what?" Rem looked back at me as he held Ritsuka close, " There is a dangerous artefact. " I looked at al of them, " A demon artefact." Rem nodded, " Does it happen to be a painting, that shows blue flames burning people, buildings and any other things alive  to the ground." He nodded, " And a statue." I shook my head, " Of course don't forget the statue." I got up and walked to my closet.  I grabbed my gear and put it over my shoulder. " Fine let me change, and ill do it tonight." They nodded, Shiki looked at me as I did back.

10 minutes later and I was ready. My wings out, hair and eyes changed.  The men were looking at me, " What." " You've changed." Mage said, " Obviously." I responded. Going over to my desk, I grabbed my bandages and wrapped them around my wrist. " Are you sure you should be doing this?" Ritsuka asked as I turned to face them. I nodded as I went to my window and opened it. Sitting on it I pulled my shoes on and looked over my shoulder. " I'll get the painting first the statue can be later." With that I flew off leaving a raven black feather in my place.

I slipped inside, with relative ease, the guards were stupid anyway.  The painting was in the attic, so I quickly made my way up. Staying in the shadows, I finally got the painting and I was off. Making it back I landed in my room. The males looked at me as I handed the painting over to Rem. " It was easy the guards are stupid and t was in the attic." I said as I looked at Ritsuka, sighing I picked her up, made my wings go then took her to her own room downstairs.

The males were in other rooms, as I was about to go to bed I realised that Shiki just came into the room. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow, he smiled and next thing I know he is  in front of me smirking. He grabbed my chin and forced me to look up, his eyes hadn't changed and I realised I had missed him more than anything. With no words he put his lips on mine in a silent kiss.