Chapter Three

Enjoy guys, sorry about the long wait, but here it is!!

read, enjoy, vote, comment xxxx

~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched as Anna Orme scribbled ferociously away in her notebook, she was on a roll and had most of the Ravenclaw team trying to look over her shoulder but she was so hunched over there wasn't a speck of writing they'd be able to see.

"It looks like Orme's came up with the goods." Alicia said nodding her head over to where I had been looking. "What do you think?"

"It really depends on how into it she really is." I mused looking over to her again, "Oh it looks like it could be a good one."

"I wonder who this one's aimed at?" Katie asked following Alicia's eye line and looking over as an evil smile crossed her lips and she scratched something out, or was it emphasize something?

"Hopefully Slytherin's." I smirked, "If they knock them out then we won't have to worry about them."

"They're our only serious competition, Hufflepuff are a bit shit this year." Alicia shrugged nodding.

"Tell me about it, but at least they'll be nice to watch." Katie smirking winking.

"I need male company, where's Dan?" I groaned looking around the table and seeing no one apart from Percy Weasley and hundreds of females. "If you're going to talk about girl stuff tell me now and I'm leaving."

"We are." they said in unison waving me off as I walked away from our table.

"Ravenclaw versus Hufflepuff." George sang as we sat in the stands a week after our game against Ravenclaw and a few days after Orme's mad behaviour. "I think Ravenclaw are going to win by miles."

"Definitely, especially if Orme plays to her full potential." I said as the two teams made their way onto the field.

"Orme is a good captain but not the best chaser on the team, Korsakov is a stronger chaser." My friend Dan said from my left. "You just prefer Orme cuz she's never scored against you."

"She did the other day, she was fierce man, I'm telling you." I stated turning back to the pitch where Orme and Diggory were shaking hands.

"And their off, Ravenclaw in possession; Orme, Korsakov, Lewis, Korsa- Lewis – Orme-Korsa-Lew –Kor-Lewis and Orme scores!" the commentator shouted, "Those girls are moving with speed rarely seen on this pitch. Looks like Orme came through with new tactics after months of promising."

As the game progressed the Hufflepuff's became desperate, playing on the defensive, the attack crumbled and the beaters were aiming straight for the chasers and their beaters to stop them getting close to the goal. Diggory was diving through the girls trying to break their stride but nothing worked.

"And Diggory has caught the snitch, Ravenclaw 400, Hufflepuff 200." The commentator said in awe. "Ravenclaw have definitely stepped up the whole game, Slytherin you've got a lot to work out if you plan on beating these guys."

"Oll, I think you were right." Dan said in shock as we walked down the stands on the way into the castle, "We definitely played them in the right time. I don't know if we would have won if they had played like that."

"Me either." I laughed in shock realising just how lucky we were.

"But Ravenclaw definitely have the hottest chasers." He grinned wolfishly at me wiggling his eyebrows. "I think Lorna Lewis is the hottest, those curves mwah."

"Nah Orme definitely has the better figure, and prettier face." What the hell is wrong with that boy, Orme is most definitely the best looking girl at this school, let alone out of the Ravenclaw chasers, so I added because I knew I could without sounding weird. "And have you even stopped to look at her arse, it's perfect."

"Whatever you say Oll, but we all know I'm right and you're wrong. Lorna Lewis is hot and I'm gonna ask her to that ball Dumbledore's holding."

"Whatever Dan." I laughed rolling my eyes as he danced behind me.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" a voice shouted through the crowd, we turned to see Alexis Korsakov stalking up towards Orme who had been up to that point, just following the crowd quietly.

"Going back to the changing room." She shrugged turning to carry on walking alongside the crowd.

"Orme don't you walk away from me!" she shouted aggressively, the rest of the Ravenclaw team standing behind her, out of character for them really. Geeks. "You need to be sorted out, that game plan you did for us was shocking!"

"That game plan Alexis was one of the best I've ever done and I doubt you could do any better." She said turning around to face her, Orme standing a whole head shorter than the other girl. "If you didn't realise we won that game Alexis and Cho didn't even catch the damn snitch."

"We won by 200 any professional team would be disappointed by that, we will not have standards such as that." she spat. "You are a pointless captain; we've won one game this season and very nearly were out of it. Lorna and I scored all the goals you didn't do one!"

"I don't care about how much we win by, just winning is enough for me." Orme said quietly before walking away, she turned back to face her team when she came out of the changing rooms seconds after entering with the same bag of clothes that she'd had after our game. "It's just a game Alexis; there is more to life than winning."

"What the fuck was that about?" Dan asked as the school quietly watched the Ravenclaw team thunder up the field to the changing rooms while Orme nearly ran back to the castle

"I think there's a mutiny afoot." I smirked almost in shock, but with a small grin on my face. Because hopefully those game plans will never be used against us.

--

"What do you think you're doing?" Lorna asked pushing her way in front of Alexis, "You know that game plan was practically fool proof, she set us up for every single goal."

"We can't have a captain who's in love with the enemy." She hissed pushing the only slightly shorter girl out of her way. "She's ruining everything with her bloody emotions. We need a captain who puts the team and the game first."

"She's right Lorna; Orme's a flake and we can't keep up like this, we need a captain who can lead." Nick Jones, the keeper shot standing to Alexis' right, "We need to take this to Flitwick."

"No we don't Anna was chosen by him to be our captain, we need to stick by her!" Lorna said trying to voice her opinion, but she was shouted at by the rest of the team following in the thoughts of the other two. "Fine, but I'm not going to be part of it, you do what you want."

"Whatever Lewis, I don't care what you do, we need you on the team. But for now at least, I want to see her notebook, I bet she hasn't got any more amazing game plans." Alexis smirked looking to the rest of the team who seemed to share her sentiments.

Less than ten minutes later Anna was almost tripping over her feet in an effort to get away from the rest of the team who she'd heard were looking for her and her notebook. She could hear the voices of her team mates echoing down hall ways getting closer with each passing second.

"Dude, she's fit." a male voice laughed down the hall and Anna almost laughed in relief as Oliver Wood and his friend rounded the corner.

"Take this, I trust you not to read it. Please don't tell anyone else you've got it." she whispered shoving the book into his hands before sprinting down the hallway, leading the mutineers away from her precious game plans.