Chapter Eleven.

Read, Enjoy, Vote, Comment

~~~~~

Anna,

We are very disappointed in you, at times such as these you should keep with your own kind, not gallivanting around Hogwarts with people such as that girl or that boy. Don't think you weren't seen luckily for you my wife is expecting and isn't up to exertion.

Yes you're to be an aunt! He's due sometime in spring, hopefully you'll be at liberty to visit us once he's been born, he will be the first of the next generation of Orme's and will continue the legacy of greatness.

We will welcome you at Christmas if you agree to come over to our lord's side it is for the best Anna. If you still refuse you are of age and you'll get your inheritance from mother and no longer be my sister.

For now, your loving brother;

Martin.

I looked across the dorm room, trying to stem the frustration and anger pouring through me. I should expect it really, especially after the near miss in Hogsmeade and the fact he writes about nothing else to me.

But now I couldn't take it out on a quaffle.

I almost screamed as I threw the letter across the room and then stamped on it multiple times.

"Anna, you alright?" Sophia asked looking over with her hair in rollers.

Did I forget to mention it was the night of the Halloween Ball, our Martin always knew how to push my buttons.

"What did he say?" Lorna asked politely.

"If I don't follow the Dark Lord then I'll never see his baby or my father again!" I stressed as Soph wrestled the letter from beneath my toes and tossed it into the fire. "At least he's given me my inheritance from mum, if I didn't get that I'd be in shreds."

The anger fell away from me as I realised the finer details of what the letter had entailed, for once slower than Soph.

"I know baby." She pouted hugging me tightly. "You can always come and stay with me, and I bet Lorna would say the same, you don't need them you've got us!"

"But he's my big brother, he used to put me on his shoulders and I'd pick apples from the trees in the garden, which I'll never see ever again!" I screamed with pure frustration; give up the place I love or the people I love.

Unfortunately the place will have to go.

"Forget about them, just for tonight at least." Sophia smiled grabbing my hand and pulling me through to Lorna. "You've got your man to think about now."

"He's not my man!" I protested before allowing them to attack me with glitter and hair products.

I wrapped my arms around the waists of my two closest friends, those who'd been there for me when no one else wanted too. "I think we scrub up well." I teased as I looked over our outfits in the mirror before us.

"I think we all look pretty darn smoking." Lorna smirked leaning over to fix Soph's curls slightly before they both turned to me. "Pull your boobs up a bit."

"Go on!" Soph commanded, both stood with arms akimbo waiting for me to obey. "Or we'll have to give you a helping hand."

"Fine." I huffed, rearranging myself so my cleavage was at its best.

"It's a shame that Malfoy boy isn't older, I reckon he'd be quite the looker in a few years." Sophia stated absent minded as usual. "If he wasn't such a tosser anyway."

"Yeah." Lorna smirked shaking her head, "Anyone else being as he's too young?"

"Hmmm maybe I mean Hunter from Gryffindor is quite sexy." She smirked slicking some nude lipstick on her lips. "Hmmm that accent as well, I could listen to him talk about anything and smile."

"I must admit an accent does it for me." I smirked looking at Lorna as she laughed out loud pointing at me. "Especially the Scottish one." I laughed, running my hands across my tummy and hips smoothing the tight dress out and admiring the silhouette it gave me.

"Whore." Sophia teased handing me some lip gloss. "I love it."

---

My heart skipped a beat when I turned around and saw Anna walking towards me, her head was ducked low and she was looking at me from beneath her eyelashes. I grabbed her hand and pulled her beneath my arm, instantly her head came up from between her shoulders.

"I think I most certainly win." I laughed making her blush bright red and push at me.

"Such a man!" she groaned rolling her eyes dramatically.

They looked an exotic green tonight, almost like the water trapped high up in the mountains, the black glitter made them look magical, that's the only difference I can see.

"You look really nice, that suit fits you to perfection." She said running a hand across the lapel of the blazer.

"Telling the truth, it's my brother's old one." I smirked, "I was trying to impress you."

"Well, steal it from him you look really good." She laughed.

As my arm fell from her shoulders, her small hand slipped into mine without a seconds thought and we walked towards the great hall to find where Lorna and Dan had disappeared to already.

"Oh my days." I muttered as we came face to face with Alexis Korsakov.

I don't know how to describe her, apart from the dog's dinner.

"I was going to ask for a dance tonight Wood, but if you've stooped low enough to even talk to Orme, I'm glad I waited this late." She stated not even sparing me a glace as she squared up to Anna.

"Don't worry Alexis; I'm sure Flint would eat you up." Anna said in a sweet voice, I bit back a grin, great minds think alike.

"What's that supposed to mean?" she hissed, I pulled Anna closer, just in case either try to do something.

"Well you've always said he was a nasty dog and well . . . you look like a dog's dinner." She sighed dramatically. "You really should have let us girls help you with picking your outfit for tonight."

"Ouch, did you hear that?" a voice close by laughed as both girls fell into a silent death glare.

"Well it's true." Another stated loudly.

"Orme's way fitter than Korsakov." A voice, which sounded a lot like Dan's, laughed.

"Bye now." I said quickly turning Anna away from her old team member and into a cluster of safety, also known as most of the Gryffindor team. "I'll have to teach you when to pull your punches; I think she's bleeding back there."

"Anna, you are my hero." George Weasley said getting down on his knees and bowing at her feet.

"She really didn't look in the mirror earlier did she?" Angelina cackled as Fred looked slightly scared.

"I'm going to pay for this you know." Lorna stated but with a grin.

"We'll keep you company." Sophia sang bouncing into the group like a hyper five year old. "I'm going for a stroll with Hunter; I'll see you lovely people later."

"Don't get pregnant." Lorna and Anna said in unison.

"So are you going to dance with me or are you going to bask in your glory all night?" I asked putting an arm around her waist as we listened to the bitching between the girls.

"I thought you were never going to ask me." She teased, tip toing to kiss my cheek and letting me lead her to where everyone was dancing like lunatics.