1: shawn

Dear Pen Pal friend,

Hey my name is Shawn Mendes and I'm currently 15 years old. I don't know how pen pals work but our English teacher is making us do this so I guess I can give it a try. The lesson is about us sending letters and learning how life was like without texting and having to communicate with people far away but im pretty sure you know that.

I'm um....I'm from Canada! Pickering, Toronto-Ontario actually. and I'm 15-- wait I already wrote that crap. Well I have a younger sister named Aaliyah she's like 12 she was always deemed the cooler sibling. But it's okay I don't care that much. Anyways I have braces, brown hair and I'm 5,7 . One insecurity I have is about my eyes.

Younger kids would be confused and weirded out about them but as I got older people started to be nice about it and respected me more. And that thing is that I have a lazy eye but it's cool because I can see with both eyes so I'm still lucky haha..

One thing I love is music. Music is amazing it makes me happy. It's such a passion that just brings out so many emotions. I love singing but I just do it for fun. Sometimes I make YouTube videos doing covers of songs like songs by Adele or Ed Sheeran and cool folks like that.

You should give it a listen eh? It would be nice and tell me what you think. Well this was fun and I hope you reply soon so you can tell me more about yourself. I'm also going to include a photo of myself because that was also apart of the assignment haha.

 I'm also going to include a photo of myself because that was also apart of the assignment haha

~ Peace out from your coolest Canadian buddy