4: maya

Dear coolest Canadian buddy,

If you get famous don't forget me Shawn!! Remember never do it for the money. Never do it for the fame. Do it because you love it. Also I checked out your videos and wOwie you're freaking amazing like how are you so talented?!

I also told Mason what you said....I AM COOLER!! But anyways I like Brian he's cool peoples lmao. Tell Brian that I know ;) haha jk but thank you for the compliment about my eyes :)). I hear it all the time but it still makes me happy to hear it.

And if you come to Washington DC that would be cool. I'll be your number one fan. I could make like glittery posters and wrist bands and all that stuff haha. Oh and yeah don't forget to keep me posted about your music.

Imagine going to some fancy party and its all about you would literally be the life of the party! Lol wow that was lame. Hey I dare you to name that the first song you release when you get famOus lol.

And Yeah I know about the letters getting in and out slower to each other this might be the last one too :/ but you what know forget that. We can still write to each other if you want. Even if we are like 70 and still writing it doesn't matter. I enjoy writing to you it makes me happy :)

~ your goofiest American girl <3