15: "break the distance" pt.1

Today was the day, the day Shawn and I finally "broke the distance." I was honestly nervous and excited. I guess I was anxious to say the least but I was also afraid. If and when we did meet would their be paparazzi and fans waiting? I sighed as I finished packing my suitcase for the flight.

"So you're meeting Shawn today?" Amélie my new best friend from modeling and roommate asked startling me a bit.

"Yeah how did you know?" I asked zipping up my suit case.

"Well you've been mumbling about it all day so I just followed the trail of hints," she shrugged moving out the way so I could take my stuff to the front door.

"Oh okay, well will you be willing to take me to the airport?" I asked.

"Yeah of course just give me five minutes. I'll meet you in the car."

•••

"Alright remember deep breaths and don't faint. You'll be with Shawn for five stops because after that we have a show. But don't forget to take pictures and tell Shawn I said hi and not to get too comfortable," Amélie smirked nudging my shoulder smirking.

"Oh ew no we're not like that élie or I don't think so."

"You guys have been talking for three years! That's longer than any freaking relationship I've been in or known."

"But we're not together."

"But you guys are so cuteee. Plus if you make a guy wait that long he'll find you irresistible in more ways than one," she winked making me gasp.

"Wow okay then I'm leaving now," I laughed getting out the car and getting my suitcase from the trunk. I waved goodbye as she pulled off.

I went inside and swiftly got my ticket, made it pass security, and luggage check in. I waited for my flight to Toronto because that's where his next performance takes place.

I think he wanted me to come to this stop first because it holds a special place in his heart. He loves preforming all over the place but Canada is where it hits him the most. I would be surprised if he cried.

"Flight #2735 to Toronto is now boarding," The lady on the intercom said making me get up exhaling a breath I didn't know I had in. My heart starts racing as I hand the woman the ticket and board the plane.

Shawn's Pov

"Guys! We have to get ready to go the airport!" I said poking Geoff in the arm rather aggressively.

He leaned over so he was out of my reach and looked at me, "First off...ow and second did her flight arrive?" he asked.

"No his girlfriend isn't here she just got on her flight to here," Ian laughed messing up my hair.

"Girlfriend?!" Geoff said with a grin.

"She's not his girlfriend," Brian says patting my shoulder. I guess I can't even talk for myself, "Cut Shawn some slack though he planning to kiss her when they meet."

My eyes widen and I look back at him, "No I didn't! One fans will most likely be there. Two I wasn't even going to do that. Hug her yeah of course but not kiss her."

"Shawn.. buddy, pal let me see your phone," Brian says.

"Why?"

"Just let me see." I take my phone out and hand it to him. "I know, Ian knows and now Geoff probably knows you want to kiss her," he clicks the on button showing my lock screen.

"Whoa," Geoff says quickly taking the phone, "Who's this? And why is she your lock screen?" He said looking at me chucking.

"And home screen," Brian adds.

"It's Mayaaaa," Ian sing-songs as I take the phone from Geoff shoving it into my back pocket.

"She's a hottie. I feel like a proud dad, Shawnie Boy is growing up."

"So that as my wallpaper doesn't say anything guys."

"I guess not but then again your lock screen is of her in little to no clothing at all. It's okay we've all done that before," Geoff grins and I sigh sitting on a couch.

"Awe you know we're joking Shawn. But hey she's probably heads over heels for you bro," Brian says patting my shoulder.

"Shawns gonna have sex!" Ian sings and Brian glares at him.

"Whaaat? It's funny," Ian laughs. Ian is like an older brother so his comments don't affect me anymore. "Shawnnnn. Mmmm Shawn moreee," he moans and I cringe.

"Can you not do that," I say laughing making Brian, Ian, and Geoff laugh with me.

"Sorry."

"But like I was saying don't stress yourself about this. Be calm, she's only a girl not like I don't know whatever scares you."

•••

I had to cut it short because it was like 15 pages but down worry I'll post the rest in like 20 minutes to have minimal suspense :))))

SORRY FOR TYPOS