7: shawn

Dear Maya,

I don't curse that much but fuck the guy who cheated on you. I would treat you better. I mean like a great like me could treat you better than he did.  No one deserves to be cheated on at all. But anyways you don't have to apologize about replying late because I'm doing the same.

This magcon tour and music stuff is really becoming a bigger part of my life I can't even take this all in how crazy it is. But we're coming to DC in about a month from today I'm not sure when I'm sending this but I will try to send it soon.

But I would try to look it up or you can so it would be faster instead of waiting a week or two. Also I remember when you said you wanted to be a model over a year ago and now you're achieving your dreams :)

If I'm gonna be honest with you I don't think this magcon thing is gonna last. I love it and all but there are problems behind the scenes. I give it till next year or the beginning of next year to end. Nash wants to leave and sign with Digi Tour because he thinks magcon is over priced.

But then again I do too. It is a over priced for our audience of teens/pre-teens. If this ends I still want to preform so hopefully it won't go down hill for me.

~ from your coolest canadian buddy

•••

I'm about to go to a party so I might spam update or just update this then something else tomorrow:))