7th Way - Be an editor! A teacher!

I know how it sounds but let's give a little tiny chance...

Now, you may or may not find this one interesting but I like to do it every now and then.

Have you ever come across some stories right here on Wattpad that made you wish it was an audiobook so you wouldn't have to read all those grammar errors that are such a huge turn down?

Try contacting a Wattpad Author which story hasn't had that great success we're all waiting for and ask them if they want some help editting their work. Be available for people. I know it doesn't sound like a great idea, but think about it. Even if - and it is a huge if - you don't learn any new words or grammar rule, spelling rule or anything technical like that, at the very least you're fixating and refreshing the memory of words and rules you already know.

If you're too shy to ask or talk to anyone, then you can do the exact same exercise but without telling them. Feel like a teacher for one day. Go fixing errors one by one until you feel like you learned something new.

Remember: Don't use anyone's work without their permission, don't publish it again once you corrected it, don't you dare on Earth stealing anyone's ideas.

Learning for real is a very slow process. Don't go through guides like this one thinking about finding the easiest way, the fastest way... Look for the safest way and I'm pretty sure you'll learn a lot while in it.

You can be a great writer. Have faith. We're all learning all the time. Forever.