4th Way: Something new.

You know what can be extra fun and also improve your vocabulary? 

TALKING TO PEOPLE.

This is one of the greatest things we can do to learn new words, languages, improve our vocabulary. Also, besides learning new words, you can absorb new cultures. You will learn how to deal with differences, how to see things from a whole new POV (point of view). 

People are the most amazing creatures. We all can be mean and bad - and a lot of us are, truth. But we can be amazing. We can A-L-W-A-Y-S learn something from someone else. Make friends on Wattpad, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, anywhere. Be friends with someone from another country. You can learn way more than you expect. 

The proof that people can be amazing is that those lovely people helped me even though they didn't know me. They were there for me because I needed help. And they helped me to help you! If this was useful/helpful, please, say thank you to the following people:

@Anonymous4567

@HorrificSight

@Myrror

@Bellatrixx_Lestrange

@Therouanne

@robertmoons56

@MorkieLuver

@TupperwareQueen

@pepsi_panda

@SchuylerThorpe

@WrittenOnRaindrops

@Arabella_Taryn

@WarpedCariolis

@Spiderstring

@sabrina_avenue

Thank you to all of the above and thanks to YOU who's reading this!

I really hope it helped all of you.

IF ANYBODY ELSE HAS ANY IDEAS OTHER THAN THOSE, PM ME AND I'LL PUT IT IN ONE OF THESE CHAPTERS!

ATTENTION: IF ANY OF YOU (mentioned above) DIDN'T LIKE TO HAVE YOUR NAME AND YOUR COMMENT POSTED HERE, PLEASE, TELL ME. I WILL DELETE IT AND SIMPLY PUT IT IN MY OWN WORDS WITHOUT MENTIONING YOU.