2nd Way: Thesaurus

Thesaurus: thesaurus.com/‎ or use the computer tool.
◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
"Use a thesaurus and make a list of the words you don't know/just learnt about. With each new word, try to construct a sentence so that you can learn to use it properly." (@Myrror)

Personal comment: What's been said about constructing a sentence with each new word is also useful when you're reading the dictionary or a book of any kind. Always build sentences with the words you're learning, it will really help you to consolidate their meanings.
◆◆◆◆◆◆
"Use a computer thesaurus. It will not only give you a variety of similar words to choose from to add variety to your prose but you might learn a few new words as you go along. For example: You look up the word 'big', and perhaps the following comes up: large, sizable, substantial, great, huge, immense, enormous, extensive, colossal, massive, mammoth, vast, tremendous, gigantic, giant, monumental, mighty, gargantuan, elephantine, titanic, mountainous." (@robertmoons56)
◆◆◆◆◆◆
"Whenever I feel I use a word too much, or if I think I can replace a word with a higher level one I will

1) Open up a new tab and

2) type "---insert bland word---synonyms"

***Thesaurus is your best friend!!" (@MorkieLuver)
◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

PAY ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING:

"Be careful with thesaurus use, though! They're incredibly useful, especially when you're trying to figure out a word, but you have to keep in mind a thesaurus will not tell you the connotation or usual usage of the word. It's very obvious when someone uses a thesaurus too much.

When overused, it can be the difference between:

"Anne liked owls. She thought they were the best bird"

and

"Anne cherished the noctornal bird. The female apprehended them to be superlative winged creature."

So, they're a fantastic tool but it's really better to try and read a lot and improve your vocabulary that way, occasionally using a thesaurus, rather than needing one as a crutch." (@Arabella_Taryn)

Personal comment: I think she's right. You have to pay attention and not overuse this tool. It's useful but it can turn into a demon. It has the power to improve your writing or destroy it.
◆◆◆◆◆◆
Theraurus: Unlimited possibilities, use with moderation.

×××××
Hey, you! If you liked the tips above, don't forget to vote so when other people see the guide, they'll know it's worth reading and get to use the tips too.

Also if you have any ideas of how to improve writing, leave it on the comments and I'll fit it in this guide. Help me helping other wattpaders!

Love xo