Chapter 14; A New Start And A Hope To Find

Chapter 14 :

I boarded off the plane, here I stand in the airport, with nothing but Daniel's credit card. I walked out showing my passport and ticket and soon I was out of the airport, and in France. I let the wind blow into my face.

This is a new start for me. A new life.

No more, no worries, not nothing, just me, my baby and freedom. Soon I boot onto a taxi and drove to a hotel. Tomorrow I'll go apartment hunting. The taxi stood in front of the hotel as he swiped my credit card paying the transportation fee.

"bon oui (goodnight), madam" he said as he drove off.

Soon I got to the reception and booked a bedroom. Thus was it for me. I was alone. No pack, no worries.

I sat in huge hotel room, as I lied still on the comfortable bed. Looking up at the ceiling, waiting for sleep to consume me. The only thing I listened to was my baby's Heartbeat. The only thing I thought about was life, if I wasn't rejected. The only name going though my head was his, was Reese.

I turned to my side as u silently sobbed. I really wonder how he is not effected after rejecting me. Isn't rejection supposed to feel like death. How was he dealing with it? Did he really not want me? Did he seriously think bad of me?

L-life giving
U- useful and strong
N-natural caretaker
A- attractive

I looked at my self in the mirror. Pulllingout s scissor from the cupboard, I put a fist around my hair. Silently my waist length hair became shoulder length. I watched my brown hair lay on th me floor.

I looked at myself in the mirror once again, as I cried into my hand. Why was I rejected? Why was I made to suffer? Why was I given someone who end up hating me? Why was fate allowing me to carry his child?

I put my hand on my stomach as I cried. I won't allow my child to live s life of rejection. I won't allow Jim to know he's a father. I won't allow him to reject my child as well. I was rejected it's fine, but my child won't go through the same pain and torment.

I stoop up as I rushed to the toilet bowl puking yet again. Stupid nausea. The doctor back home said apparently my baby bump should start showing in a week's time. I smiled at the thought.

I walked to the sink, rinsing my mouth. And looking At my tears stained face. Washing my face, I skidded into the room, pulling the covers over me, I switched off the lamp light and lied down looking into the city. Soon, my eyes began feeling droopy as I fell asleep. As I fell into a dark abyss.

Reese's POV:

Tomorrow I was going to find her. I was going to get her back. I was going to tell her everything once I have found her. How could I have let a stupid threat rule my life. 

To be Honest, the threat wasn't stupid, it was actually quite painful, quite horrific to think about. But couldn't I have explained it to her. Why was I so stupid.

"Reese, honey let's go to bed." I heard her disgusting voice. I swear it sent bad shivers down my spine.

"not now Lillian I'm not sleepy and I'm not in the mood." I said frustrated.

"Reese, how long am I going to have to lie to everyone saying we've mated, when in actual fact you've been holding back. I can't keep wearing your coloring forever you know." she spat bitterly.

I looked at her and forced a smile on my face. I seriously have to keep her away. Blegh. "Baby, you have to understand I'm waiting for the right moment, I want your first time to be special. Not ordinary." I said, Inside I wanted to puke utterly. Me, sleep with.... That? No thank you.

She suddenly blushed at my words and held her face. "You're so open minded and clear thinking, I will wait a hundred years until you feel it's the right moment!" she screeched.

To be honest Lillian was not ugly, she was quite pretty, but nothing could compare, to Colleen's beauty. She was ten times more beautiful than anyone I knew of. And this is not just the mate bond. This is reality.

Soon Lillian was out if my of my office, as I sat thinking about Colleen and the baby I wonder what we're having, a girl or a boy? A set of twins or triplets?

She honestly deserves more than what I have to offer. She deserves the best of everything. She deserves all the amazing joys in life.

To be honest not having her here with me is killing me. Imagine having to think about your mate every night, all because her dad is a psychopathic man, who wants only pain and suffering for his family.

Thinking about him just pisses me off. But it won't be long now. I'll get her back. And I'll convince her, even if it takes me millions of years, I'd do just that . I must have hurt her a lot. I must have put her through so much. I must have made her and my unborn child suffer a lot. I'm a really bad mate.

But I'll be bad to protect them I'll be the worst mate, if I have to allow them to live. I would be the cruelest person on earth. Just for their protection. I'd do anything. Anything for them, even if it means death....

********************

Woot! Woot! Yeah! I know! You're the best! Thank you so much! Or I hate Reese! No second chance! Either way! Chapter 14 complete!

What's gonna happen next?

Don't forget to comment and vote for the story!

-Rama

Don't forget to check out my book To Be The Second.