Chapter 2: Fuck It Man

Guys I really need your support here to continue this story, please tell me if you like it or if you want me to continue it on the comments down below. I'll continue it as far as someone wants to read it, so enjoy! and please leave your vote :)

Valerie's POV

The university didn't go wrong at all at the end. When I noticed that I was going late I inmidiatly called my uncle Proof and told him that I would be needing help very urgently.

So a few minutes later I was with my clothes on and a bit of make up too, cause I still had that sleeping face on me.

My friends invited me to have dinner with them at McDonald's, but I told them that I couldn't go today cause I promise to my uncle that I would be with my cousins.

I really wanted a Big Mac tho...

Anyways, Marshall's family is going to be dinning with us today. And I don't know why I've been feeling so nervous every time I'm around Marshall. Like... I have been with him since my first memory of life, and just know I'm starting to think how cute he really is. Valerie why are u like that huh?

My friends are ALWAYS telling me that I should be more into boys of my age, but... I really like men, not boys if you know what I mean. So I'm so excited to see him again today. The bad thing, is that "our thing" doesn't have even 1% of probability, because Proof is my uncle, and I just can't date my uncle's best friend. Marshall knows me since I'm 1 year old, so... it's difficult for me to imagine him loving me. Wouldn't be something like being in love with your own daughter?, or even more, your daughter's best friend!

"Valerie! Where are ya'?" I heard my uncle screaming from the third floor, and all my thoughts just flew away

"I'm in the kitchen uncle Deshaun! Come here, let's prepare some dinner together right?" I answered him

"Yeah, yeah right we have to cook, but... What if I told you that I ordered pizza?" he said

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" I said, already thinking about how perfect the pizza would taste in my mouth

"No, I'm not" he said with a big smile "Everybody it's lunch time! go to the kitchen right now kids!" he yelled and I couldn't stop thinking about the pizza "Valerie, please call Marshall and tell him to bring his white ass down here, and his girls too please"

"K uncle" I said feeling pretty nervous

I took my phone and searched for Marshall's contact.

In the call

"Valerie, nice to receive a call from you yo' whats up?" he said and I felt the chills

"DeShaun told me that I had to tell you that you should bring your white ass to our house cuss we just ordered pizza for tonight" I said with the sexiest voice ever, but at the same time I just couldn't stop laughing so it was pretty lame

"Is that what he told you to TELL ME Val?" he said, and he couldn't stop laughing at it either

"Yes hoe, see ya here, bye" I said while I kept laughing and heard his loud laugh at the phone, then i throw a kiss

End of the call

DAMN. VALERIE WHY WERE U SO FLIRTY TO YOUR UNCLE'S BEST FRIEND? I should prolly hit myself... I just can't stop thinking about what is he thinking about me right now though.

Even though our relationship has always been really like a comedy, cuss I always tell him that he is a hoe, it is our private joke, only I can call him like that. DeShaun always laughs when I scream to Marshall just like I did now on the phone.