Chapter 5: A Night for Ourselves

Valerie's POV

I gave that night to ourselves, to our own joy and pleasure. I felt how excited Marshall was from the moment he took off his shirt, that was when he liberated himself. His muscles stopped being so tensioned and he relaxed. He could be Eminem, but being the most famous rapper in the world was also an stressful job. That moment on his bed was a different world for him, here he could do anything and no one could saw him and neither gossip about it. That's why I wanted to made that night unforgettable for Marshall and for me.

After Em took off my bra he started to kissed me from the neck, he bit it and sucked it so hard that I knew I was going to have more than one hickey the next day. He passed his mouth through all my chest leaving several bites on each part, until he went so under that even the smallest touch gave me the shivers. After that, he wanted to go even under so he unzipped my jeans and took them off roughly. Now, he had his head on top of my sex, and leaved kisses right on top of it. With his head being there, one of his hands on my left breast and his other hand massaging my clit I couldn't help but moaned his name loudly. Then he slowly took of my panties.

"Scream for me babe" he said completely turned on

"Fuck me Marshall" I moaned

"Oh you want me to fuck you Valerie?" he said while slowly inserting two fingers on me

"Oh my god" I moaned, and couldn't help with the movement of my unstoppable hips "Yes daddy, fuck me hard" I said uncontrollable

"You're so wet for me Valerie" he said and started to sucked my pussy, God knows he had a fast tongue

I couldn't stop moaning his name, I could not wait to gave him all the pleasure.

"Now let me taste yours daddy" I said to him flirty

"You want to see my dick?" he said and took his fingers out of me, he put on his knees again and started to take his belt off

"No, that's my job Mr Mathers" I said

I put on my knees too, so that we could be face to face again. He had his jeans on while I was completely naked, Marshall got closer to me and kissed me while massaging my breasts. I stopped the kiss and started to massage my clit. I noticed how hard and big Marshall's dick was through his pants.

"Don't do that please, you're going to make me fuck you so bad" he said while stroking his dick from above his jeans, seeing him jerking off while I was touching me too, almost made me cum way too soon

"I am so wet for you" I took off my fingers from myself and inserted them on Marshall's mouth, he moaned when I did that

"Shit you're so good, I want to eat you all" he moaned in my ear

"And you're surely going to do it" I whispered

I pushed Marshall's shoulders with both of my hands so that he could end up with his back on the bed. Naked on top of him I was anxious to go even further, I started to took off his pants very slowly, and thrown his belt to the other corner of the room. Marshall couldn't took his eyes off me, with eyes of desire and pleasure he was passing his hands throughout my body while I was taking off his black calvin klein's underwear. Before I took it all off I ran my fingers over his big cock, he moaned while he grabbed me by the hair so that he could had a whole view of me touching him.