Chapter 10: Windows tinted

Valerie's POV

I have never been so anxious because of a date, since I was 7 and a kid from my elementary school invited me to eat ice cream with his mom.

Marshall sent me a text saying that everything was ready, the hotel, his daughters and that Proof had already planned something for his kids. We decided to tell Hailie and Whitney that this night, her dad needed to clear some business with the record label. On the other hand, I don't have to give explanations to anyone, so that's kinda nice.

Em also told me that if I wanted him to wear a suit, I should wear his favorite dress. So I said yes, of course, I haven't seen him with a tie in such a long time. I'll admit, maybe I have a fetish with men in uniform or suits and tie.

So, I put my black dress on, my skin color high heels, and Marsh told me not to put underwear tonight (I wonder why...) Indeed, this afternoon while I was at home I received a beautiful diamond necklace to go along with my earrings. I don't want to know how much it costed him, I hate to receive expensive gifts and he knows that. But he messaged me earlier begging me to accept the necklace, so I did, for him. I told him to wear a grey tie, so that we matched, my ocd couldn't stand us not matching colors.

Anyways, Marshall is picking me up at 9PM, so anytime right now.

Eminem's POV

I had my fancy clothes on, the ones that I should've had on when I won an Oscar, but instead I had to take care of Hailie, plus, to be honest it was impossible for me to win, to this day, I don't know how I won.

Valerie really wanted me to suit up, she always sees me on joggers or long shorts, and I don't even wear jeans. So I agreed, but she's gonna be naked under her clothes so checkmate.

Valerie doesn't measure how much I desire her, her body, legs, ass, eyes, tongue... So to give her some clues, I bought a vibrating thong for her... Yep, I will have the control of her pussy with just one touch on my ring controller. More than 10 vibrations, to make her feel all of the maximum pleasure possible (still, my dick does a better job), damn she gets wet so easily. My dirty little girl.

It's about to be 9PM, so I should get going, which car was her favorite? I don't remember if it was the black Lamborghini or the Jeep, but I'll go with the Lambo, just in case. Ready to go, I took a mirror selfie and sent it to my daughters, they always like to choose my outfits.

"You look really handsome dad, stop wearing those fishermen shorts and dress like this more often! Gosh!" Whitney answered

"100% agree with her, even though I love it when you put on your Nike outfits, this is on another level" Alaina messaged

"I just agree with both of the girls, dad, honestly!!!" Hailie joined

Okay, the clan approved, now I can go and pickup my girl. Walking to the garage I scratched goodbye to my dogs and got in the car. This Lambo was fucking lit man, I put my date night lofi hip hop playlist and start rolling.

"Hey Siri, call Valerie" I said while driving down a corner

"Calling Valerie" Siri answered politely, and the car stereo began to ring

"Hi" she said softly, almost silky

"Hey babe, I'm outside"