Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen:

I hated coffee. No, I mean, I really hated coffee. I despised it beyond bloody belief, it was the fuel of my anger almost each and every day. Coffee. That one word was enough to spoil my day. I hated the vile smell of it, the bitter taste of it, everything about it. From these simple facts alone, how can you imagine I reacted when a cup was placed before me as I ate my morning cornflakes? I shall answer for you, not very well at all.

The cup was placed on the bench beside me, where I wormed myself onto a stool and slowly chewed the mouthful of cornflakes held in my mouth. I tried my hardest not to spit it out all over the bench, whip the coffee out of my sight, and slap whoever dared to place it in my royal presence.

"What is that?" I asked, my disgust obviously seeping through into my voice. I tried to breathe from my mouth, the smell of coffee reeked the air.

Slowly, I raised my eyes to meet with the evildoer who dared to place that cup-of-puke before me. Sam. Like I wasn't already overly nervous about telling him what had happened between Max and I a few days ago.

I forced myself to avoid him for days, and now it was our last day in Cornwall and I had spent hardly any time with Sam because I was too much of a weakling to tell him my best friend sinned all over me, face and everything.

And not only that, I would have to give him the dirty details, and they included the fact that Max reciprocated with the sinning, and Vienna just so happened to be watching! I mean, seriously, how can one describe that? I was at a loss for words just thinking about it.

"Coffee." Oh! I hadn't spoken a word to him since the whole shower incident, but only I knew that that wasn't the reason why I hadn't spoken to him. His voice just sounded like Christian Grey handing me the keys to his Red Room of Pain. Yes I've read Fifty Shades, sue me!

I'd been starved of him all week and it was overwhelming me all at once, I had to hold back from grasping him by the shirt and tossing him onto the floor, just so I could hop onto him and drag him down to Hell where both Max and Vienna will obviously be waiting, watching. I'd never be free of them.

"I really hate coffee. Get that away from me before I vom all over your lush face," I warned.

"What's so bad about coffee?" he asked, raising his eyebrows at me as he snatched the cup and took a sip. Ugh. No kisses for him until he brushes that flavour away, waits twenty-four hours, brushes again, eats at least one packet of Mentos, and brushes again. Those are my desires, and so I shall have them.

"What isn't bad about coffee? No real British people drink coffee, not when you have the option of tea!" I insisted on him, pushing away my half-consumed bowl of cereal. Just the smell of coffee had put me off of food for the remainder of the century.

"What if you didn't have the option to drink tea?" He smirked, like he had me in a corner. Well, little did he know that I had an answer to everything.

"We're in Britain, there's no such thing."

He chuckled as he slowly traipsed around the counter until he stood there, before me, in his pajamas: briefs. And, what I liked especially about his attire was that was all he wore to bed. I got a little bit excited just sneaking a glimpse. Wait, why do I need to sneak one? I can just look freely.

I tasted blood in my mouth, and felt a light twitch in my lip. I was biting it again. I was so pathetic.

"You've been avoiding me," he mumbled, in a deep tone full of hungry, sexual desire. Oh, I shivered just as the words escaped his lips. I couldn't stop eye-raping him, he was just too irresistible.