Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen:

I woke up to the vile smell of coffee lingering its way into my nostrils. Immediately, my eyes shot open and whipped the cup from my sight. I didn't see who was holding it until I dashed to my feet and sent a glare at Sam.

"What's your problem with coffee?" he asked, with a light smug on his face that was contagious, and forced a cheesy smiley onto mine. I couldn't even control it.

"It's not British," I replied, awkwardly grabbing the sheets of the bed to cover my half-naked body. I slept shirtless, in pajama bottoms, and I was always really uncomfortable with people looking at my body. Considering I'm such an outspoken person, you wouldn't believe it, but it was true.

It wasn't because I felt that I was fat, because I'm the human manifestation of utter and complete perfection! It was just because of the judgmental looks, whether it was a look of sexual desire or disdainful disgust. I hated eyes prowling across my body.

"That isn't even a reason," he muttered, strolling up to me. He placed his arms into the crooks of my neck as I shifted my body and sat up on the mattress, ignoring the smashed cup of coffee that collided with the wall moments ago.

He forced me in closer, grinding his body lightly against mine and forcing me to stand. I let my head dip into his neck, and slowly wrapped my arms around his shoulders. I felt the sheet around my body drop, but my insecurities had been washed away like when you wipe your bum after a poo and accidentally get shitty-finger afterwards, and quickly finish to scour it off with a sponge you'll later throw out or, if you're weird, keep for sexual reasons later.

I'm lovely, aren't I?

"It's good enough, don't you think?" I asked, propping my chin on his collarbone to look up at his ethereal chocolate eyes. They reminded me of chocolate buttons, he was just so irresistible.

"No. So stop it with that look," he murmured, swaying our standing, cuddling bodies slowly side-to-side.

"What look?" I asked, scrunching my eyebrows in curiosity. "I don't get a look," I tried to convince myself.

"You do," he replied simply. "That look in your gorgeous silver eyes. It just screams to the world that you want me."

I objected in reply, "It does not! There isn't a look, that's just my face!"

"So your face is telling everyone you want them?"

"Shut up. Just... stay like this for a moment, I like it." I squeezed my head back into his neck, and closed my eyes in the wonderful silence that followed. I felt his hands slowly slide up my body, caressing every part, until they reached my hair. I felt his fingers slip into the strands and fondle them playfully. It felt so nice, like I was in heaven.

"What're we doing today?" I asked him, idly, my mind slightly elsewhere.

"I think everyone's gone to the beach, we have the house all to ourselves," he replied lasciviously. I could almost feel the smirk on his face, I could practically see the wink forming in his chocolate buttons. I sighed just at the thought.

"I think I just want to slouch in bed all day, is that okay?" I asked him, dropping a quick kiss over his neck. I could taste his cologne, but I didn't care. It smelled like sweets and manliness both mixed into one, and it was just him. "What's the cologne you're wearing?"

"Obsession, Calvin Klein," he replied immediately.

"Oh my god, you memorised the name, that's so cute!" I released to look him in the eyes, snickering wildly. "You're definitely gay."