Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen:

I woke up alone, and I wasn't at all happy about that.

When my eyes flickered open, they immediately turned to find that there was no one beside me, no one holding me in their arms or no one being my pajamas. I was pissed.

"Sam?" I called out lazily, my voice husky from sleep.

I heard no reply.

"Sam you cocky little cunt!" I screamed louder, becoming more frustrated. Looking out the window, I could tell that it had gone from morning until night, and I had slept all day. My heart skipped when I realised that everyone had probably came back, and I was surprised to find that no one replied, not even Sam.

"Is anyone here?! If you stinkish bastards have left me home alone, I will pull one serious sissy fit!" I threatened no one. Someone would have definitely replied, my bitch fits were completely out of this world, as was everything else about me (especially my appearance and loving personality, duhh!)

I tossed the blankets off of me rather arrogantly and flamboyantly, crossing over to the door. Realising I had kicked my pajama bottoms off sometime in the night, and that I stood only in my briefs, I turned and tossed one of Benedicta's jumpers on. They were way too big for her, and looked like a dress, and she was way taller than me. So it looked like a gown, but I was feeling lazy, I was having a fat-day, albeit I knew I was thin and sexy.

Running my fingers through my hair, I flung the door open and strolled into the hallway. "Sam?" I asked again, turning down to his room. I looked in everyone's, none had been slept in. But I heard the shower running, and knocked on the door repeatedly. "Sam!" I screamed, but I wouldn't walk in. That would be rude, and although I like being rude, I felt like shit for days after they all waltzed on me while I was showering.

"I'm gonna marry the night!" I heard him shout. "I won't give up on my life!"

"Sam?" I asked, startled. He was a Gaga fan, a Little Mons†er! You learn something new about someone every day.

"I'm a warrior queen, live passionately tonight!"

"Sam! You dick!"

"I'm gonna marry the dark! Gonna make love to the stark!"

"Sam!" I screamed again, literally banging on the door. My impatience overwhelmed and I began booting it very forcefully. Still no reply, other than his singing. He was actually an okay singer. He had a voice that would probably be best singing emotional or depressed songs like Chained by The XX, or basically every Lana Del Rey song.

"I'm a soldier to my own emptiness, I am a winner!"

I swung the door open and strolled right in, hiding my face with my arm. But he still didn't stop.

"I'M GONNA MARRY THE NIGHT!"

"SAM! SAM! FUCK SAKE!" I was seriously angry now. I dropped my arm and just walked over to him and swung him around by his soaking wet hips. His face hardly showed surprise, he just kept singing and tugging on my jumper.

"I'm gonna marry the night," he sung right into my ear, just before he pulled my jumper off.

I suddenly restrained myself, standing away from him. Naked. And wet. What was I thinking? Obviously, of my innocence. And rightly so!

"I'm not showering with you," I mumbled. He had to take out his waterproof earphones to hear me, so I repeated my death statement. "I'm not showering with you."

"Fine. Then what do you want, sexy?"

"Yeah, I'm sexy, and yeah, you better fucking know it," I began. "But where is everyone? It's like nearly ten at night, they aren't still out, are they?"