Epilogue

"Do I really have to jump off of the balcony," I asked, hanging onto Dracula's hand as tightly as I could. I was learning how to turn into a bat for the first time in the five days since I've turned into a vampire.

"You're too big to just jump off a bed, so this is easier for you, and it gives you more time to shift," Dracula said, pushing me towards the edge. "I'll come and grab you if you can't do it your first try, ok?"

I nodded and stepped up onto the the edge, Dracula's hands holding my waist supportively.

"So, how do I change into a bat?" I asked.

"You need to feel your batty side, and just believe that you really can turn into one," he said. He let go of my waist and I wobbled on the ledge of the balcony for a couple of seconds before I jumped.

The wind whipped past my face, my hair streaming behind me.

"I'm a bat," I whispered repeatedly as the water came closer. I closed my eyes and imagined myself turning into a bat, my long black wings stretching out and carrying me through the air...

I heard a cheer and I opened my eyes, seeing everything more brighter and clearer. I tilted my chest upwards and I glided above the lake, my batty reflection showing in the water. Dracula appeared in his bat form beside me, smiling.

"I did it!" I gasped, flapping my wings.

We flew around the hotel, playing hide and go seek in the clouds and playing tag in the forest. We flew back to the hotel just before the sun rose and I shifted back into myself.

"That was amazing!" I laughed, jumping excitedly onto Dracula. He held onto me and I pressed my lips against his, holding his face in my hands. We stood in the lobby, kissing for a couple of seconds before Johnny appeared, already in his pyjamas. "Johnny! I can turn into a bat now!" I exclaimed, running over to him.

"Cool!" He said, holding his fist out. I bumped fists with him, still smiling. "But can you guys go to bed now, the suns up and a lot of monsters were complaining about all your shouting and screaming."

"Yeah, yeah, no problem," Dracula said while I blushed. Johnny walked away and Dracula and I flew up to our room.

I brushed my teeth and out on a pair of black shorts and a blue t-shirt and climbed into my coffin. Dracula said he was having a bigger coffin made for the two of us to share. I wrapped myself in my blanket and he came over, sitting beside my coffin on his knees.

"Goodnight my zing," he whispered, kissing my forehead.

"Goodnight Drac," I said. He closed my coffin gently and I snuggled into my blanket, falling asleep immediately.

I can't believe how lucky I am to have found someone as amazing as Dracula, and that's why I love Dracula, and my life.

I hope that wasn't too cheesy or anything. That was my first time writing about cartoon characters so I'm sorry if I made you cringe.

But would anyone be interested in a sequel? Please let me know in the comments!