Authors Note

I am soooo sorry for yet another authors note. But, some of you aren't followers so I don't know another way to let you all know what's going on.

Anyways, to those who don't know. My son is much better and because of that I am finally able to go to my families and visit. Its been almost a year since I've seen them. I will continue to update, but they may come just a bit slower which is why I have been trying so hard to update as many as I can today.

I will be leaving tomorrow so more then likely no updates since I have a 5hour trip and lots of talking to do aha. But, I promise updates will still come.

Point, I will be writing on my cell so if you see any grammar errors or anything please let me know. Even when I read the chapters over I have a habit of missing a few.

I also wanted to take the time to thank everyone for their support and for following the updates of this story. I have been working with the idea of this story for a while and I am beyond thrilled to see and read how much you all are enjoying it!!

*
*
*

I'm looking at a possible new cover so if you guys have any picture ideas or a person who makes awesome covers inbox me. Whoever helps won't go without notice as I will dedicate a chapter to you for your help.

And I am looking for ship names. The persons who I like the best will also get a dedication!!

That's it I think.....? If you have a question or anything get me know!! I try to always reply to feedback.