Lessons and Meeting

{complete credit to nicicia on deviantart for the pictures}

Eren's POV:

{4 Years Later}

The Alpha of our Pack had to give the teenagers a couple of lessons to be concerned about with mates...

The talks would include: Omega heats, Mating, Knotting and Pregnancy.

The pups of the pack didn't have a clue about the subjects spoken of as they had no sexual desire yet.

...I, however, was growing into a teenager, meaning I had more experience with that sort of thing...

I am 14, and in a years time I will see Levi again, it's a pain to be away from him for so long.

My mother and father wanted me to attend these meetings to learn more about the whole mating ritual thing...

Plus, father said he learnt a thing or two about mother that I didn't want to hear about...

I zoned out half of the talk because the Alpha was introducing himself to the youngsters who didn't know him well.

He was nice, his name was Erwin.
He's a great leader, his Omega is the Alphas mate, he's called Armin.

Armin's my best friend, he used to play with me when we were younger but he was taken away to live in the Omega village until he was mated to Erwin and became pregnant.

I don't see him as often because he is very close to giving birth.

But today was special, he came out of the Pack leaders den and smiled at everyone, greeting them kindly.

He was in his wolf form. I'd heard it is much easier to birth pups from this form other than in human form.

He came over to me and smiled, sitting besides me.

Erwin watched us closely from where he stood on the rabbit hill, above the crowd.

"It seems so long since we've spoken, Eren!" He nudged my side.

We couldn't play fight as he's pregnant so I had to bow my head in submission to him.

"Erwin hasn't spoken to me since I said we were best friends, he got really jealous." He rolled his eyes looking up at his Alpha again, taking note of the glare that was being rained upon us.

"I've told him you have an omega ready and waiting but he doesn't listen to me!" He continued ranting.

Erwin glared at us for being loud and coughed sarcastically, gaining our full attention.

"I'm kind of teaching a lesson, you know..."

Armins fur prickled and he turned to face his mate.