First night

(Credit to narutoxsakuralove on deviantart)

Levi's POV:

After the very emotional reunion the Alphas and their Omegas were snuggled together making giant balls of fur, they were scattered around the field of plain grass.

Eren led us to a more private area, we lay under a thick willow tree, the leaves covered us giving us some privacy to talk.

He lay down beside me and huffed out loudly when he plopped down.

"What's wrong?" I ask settling down beside him, getting closer and nuzzling him.

"'M just really tired." Came his short reply.

"We still have to have dinner, try and take a nap before that." He agreed and lay his head down closing his eyes.

After an hour or so the other Alphas and Omegas got up from their huddles, the Alphas started to disperse, saying goodbye to the Omegas as they stayed and watched their Alphas leave.

The Alphas would have to hunt for the family when they grew older so they would have to show the Omega they could provide, going out hunting now would help them gain their Omegas trust and respect.

Eren ran off toward the crowd of Alphas who were leaving with a wag of his tail.

--

It had been close to two hours since the Alphas had left, all of the Omegas were panicking.

I was a bit panicky on the inside but i put on my brave face for the others.       

I knew Eren would return...

--

The howls of the Alphas were heard, they were close by...

Everyone raised their heads at the noise and howled back, happy to hear their mates.

Wolves scattered into the clearing of the woods, some were holding mice, rabbits, even some small type of deer.

Eren was at the back of the group and he headed straight towards me under the willow tree as soon as the Alphas had gone back to their mates.

He had 3 rabbits in his mouth, 3 good looking, fat, rabbits.

We ate our meal and watched the others enjoy theirs too.

When everything was devoured the Omegas called it a night.

The Alphas wanted to stay up and play fight with one another but the Omegas natural motherly instincts made them go to bed as if they were children, which some of them were...

Eren was busy sniffing around our tree to bothered to look for someone to play with.

He had marked the tree up as his own and made his territory known to all.

After doing mature things he started to get bored of just walking around so he went to join the Alphas in the wolf pile.

With pushing their luck with the Omegas, the Alphas were allowed to play for a little while before going to bed.

"Eren." I warned, not wanting him to stay up for too long.

He froze and turned his head back to me, frowning slightly.

"Be back before 9..." I sighed but I saw him smile and run off towards the mosh pit of fur again.

I went into the tree, allowing the leaves to drape over me and laid down peacefully again.

Tomorrow, Eren and I would look for places to mate.

...That is if he accepts me...

At nine Eren bounced over.

"Have fun?" I chuckled as he nodded his head frantically.

"You wouldn't of liked it though."

I hummed in agreement, I couldn't even imagine doing such immature things.

"Tomorrow..." I started but stopped when he looked at me.

"What about tomorrow?" He urged.

"We should look for a spot..." I stopped, way too embarrassed to say it.

"A spot to what?" He smirked knowingly.

"You already know what!" I blushed.

"We're going out to find a place where we can mate and possibly start a family." He finished.

"Well- Yeah..."

"That is if you accept me." He hinted quietly, looking down at the floor.

I chuckled and jumped on him making us roll over.

"Of course I accept you, I thought you wouldn't accept me!" He nuzzled my nose and we cuddled like that under the tree with the stars overhead.

"I accept you, Alpha." I sighed as we started to grow tired.

He rested his head on the floor whilst I leant against him.

--

The others were making a lot of noise during the night it was so loud Eren had been woken up...

He growled and looked over at me who was pissed, eyes completely wide with my paws over my ears.

"Why won't they shut up!" I whisper shouted, glaring at the group of scuffling Alphas.

Eren picked up on my distressed scent and he barked at everyone, gaining their attention.

They grew silent and the noises stopped for a moment.

"Can you guys shut up and get some sleep! We got a big day tomorrow."

They all finally agreed with his logic and lay down with their partners.

Eren's head came back down to rest on the fluffy grass and I rested my head on top of his.

"You're perfect.." I sighed and closed my eyes again, waiting for sleep to come.