Another family visit

{I don't know who did this but it's actually so adorable! Baby Eren is my actual life rn. I might have kenny in the next chapter btw but he's not gonna be like he usually is 😏.} {and I'm shit at writing smut, I'm sorry if you were looking forward to it I've never written it before about ereri.}

Carla's POV:

Kuchel and myself had made arrangements together (with Eren and Levi) to visit our little sons with our hopeful grandchild. Levi surely would've had his pup by now. It's been quite a long time since we last saw him...

I met up with kuchel half way to the boys nest and we started walking together there.

Eren's POV:

Levi was busy feeding the pup when i bought in the deer for both our mothers to enjoy whilst seeing their precious grandchild. Carla had always wanted to be a grandmother, it was in her omegan nature.

Kuchel must of been eager too. Her beautiful son gave her another child she could care for without kenny there for them.

"I - my Ruts coming soon..." he looked up from our pup to me. "How do you expect me to look after him whilst I have your fat knot up my ass?" I blushed but shrugged at his question.

"I dunno, but it's the first rut you'll have to experience with me..." Levi had only been through our mating ritual, ruts and heats were different and he probably didn't know what a real rut was like, not having his alpha father around.

"You'll go straight into your heat as soon as you smell me." I smirked seeing him blush. "Carla and Kuchel could look after farlan for us?" He thought it over for a moment but didn't reply.
A knock on the door interrupted our conversation.

Must be mum and Kuchel.

"We should arrange it with them now." "When do you think it'll come?" He said rearranging the blankets so the pup was covered by the cold air that would spike the room when I opened the door.

"Probably In a couple of days..." he frowned but I knew he was dying for some action since the 3rd month.

I opened the door to two grinning faces. Mother jumped on me and nuzzled my face over and over. Kuchel hugged me too, but they froze when they saw over my shoulder.

Their eyes were on Levi who was grooming farlan under the blankets. He looked up at the two buzzing grandparents and smiled.

I closed the door and walked across to Levi, lay down behind him and nibbled his ear.

Carla and Kuchel couldn't take their eyes off of the bulge under the blanket. Levi's caring smiley face looking down at his baby who's face was stuffed in his stomach.

They stepped steadily forwards and came closer and closer to us. "You gave birth..." Kuchel breathed out feeling tears well up. "Levi, my brave boy." He looked up at his mother and grinned happily hearing her praiseful words.

"His names farlan, he's an alpha. He was born a week ago today." Levi nuzzled me, bending his head back to rest it on my neck.

"Can- can I hold him?" Mother timidly asked.

Levi uncovered the blankets to show the pup off fully, farlan deepened his body into Levi's belly at the cold air and whined unhappily. "Farlan, come out." He nudged the grey pup with his nose so he was able to pick him up by the scruff of the neck.

Carla and Kuchel turned into their human forms and held out their hands impatiently. "One at a time you two." I warned as mother let Kuchel hold her tiny grandchild first.

She cuddled the ball of fluff and held him to her chest. "Er- we needed to ask you guys something kinda important..." I started, making Levi turn his head away from his two mothers with a blush on his face.