Feeding

{credit to artist, as usual}

Eren's POV:

I woke to find Levi by my side.

I smiled proudly at his happily sleeping face.

He looked so peaceful, it didn't take long before his eyes were shuffling open.

He looked straight at me when his eyes were fully open. He smiled sideways at me and he yawned whilst whining.

I began to get up off of the blankets and toward the door.

During the night, I could hear animals scurrying outside.

The bears were sniffing at the door sometime during the night.

...Luckily we weren't mating otherwise those bears would be dead and I'd be the one who killed them.

The scratch prints on the door proved they used some force to get in at us.

I sniffed around just in case the bears decided to attack when we came out.

Levi stayed in the cave mouth as he sensed my distress. "The bears were here during the night." I stated. "Little bastards." I decided it was safe for us, but he would close the door whilst I hunted.

Omegas were to stay home as the alphas hunted.

The latter had to make the Omega proud of them, serve them if the possibility of mating was involved.

But I could wait, tonight will be the last night of the cave, we may use it when Levi gives birth...

A pregnant Omega and alpha would return to their original mating ground to give birth to their litters.

It wasn't a law but it was romantic.

I came home with some fresh fish, the mountains were a perfect spot for the cave to be because there were trees covering us and nearby rivers.

Good for hunting, bad for bears.

As I came into the cave I noticed he was playing with something.

He looked up at the fish and his stomach grumbled loudly as he ushered me inside.   

I put the food down near the nest but not on it as Levi would snap at me for getting it slimy.

He ate as much as he could, tonight he would need all of his energy.

His body would crave food for the day.

I didn't have anything left to eat so I went back out to hunt for rabbits.

I bought them back and he begged me to feed them to him, I sighed but I gave them to him, thinking he needed them more than me.

He walked back toward the nest and brought a blue bracelet over to me.
He wrapped it around my paw and sighed.

"My little sister made this for you. I have a matching one." I blushed and was about to reply when my own stomach growled.

And so I went back out and tried to catch more fish...

A crunch was heard from behind me, I turned quickly seeing two other wolves coming out of the wooded area.

They were panting and heading toward the river.

They stopped at the rivers edge and started to lap at it greedily.

I stood not far away and stared at them.

If they stepped near my area they would be a threat to Levi and I wouldn't allow that to happen.

"Damn. These omegas are having us hunt for them all day! I thought I was gonna get some action today, but I'm starving!" I watched them talk and then they noticed me.

"Your Omega doing the same?" They asked and I nodded.

"I've been out three times, every time I come back he eats it. I don't mind though, he's gonna be my mate, I'd do anything for him." The alphas looked at each other and laughed loudly.

"You should show him who the alpha is. He's taking control of you at the moment. You need to show him who's boss."

They started to walk toward me, I growled them off as I didn't want them to get any closer to Levi.

"He'll know who the boss is, when I'm balls deep in him."  I saw movement near the edge of the woods and decided to chase after it.

I came back to the cave with a deer, dragging it in my mouth was a tricky task as it was double my body size.

Levi was waiting by the nest and he lifted his head when I came in with the massive animal.

He grunted happily.

He'll probably eat this too...

He got up and licked my cheek and asked if he could have some. I agreed and watched him eat my breakfast, it was around lunchtime now!

Levi almost ate all of it!

I had managed to rip some of the leg off and eat some of that, until Levi came over and shared it with me.

I gave him the rest as I knew he needed it for mating more than I did.

I nuzzled him and he sighed. "I'm sorry for being greedy." He hiccuped.

"Its absolutely fine. I understand you need your energy."

Omegas needed a lot of energy for mating, not only because they were under a lot of stress by being on the bottom but because if the possibility of pregnancy were to occur the fetus would need some kind of body fat to be able to survive.

My alpha wanted to feed him up but I still didn't know his opinion on starting a family.

"Levi." He looked up at me. "How do you feel about pups?" He sighed. "Maybe." He smirked.

"But you'll just have to try your best to get me pregnant first, alpha." He licked the side of my lips and I smirked. "You wait..."