Misunderstandings

{I found this on imgum.net and Levi. Mommy had it on their account I dunno if they did it} {I'm not really confident with this chapter because I lost motivation but it's back and I have some ideas for the next chapter and I think it's coming to a close soon. rip}

Kuchels POV:

I was so jealous that Carla had my grandson for a week, I begged her on the way back to our respective homes to have farlan for one day at least.
She finally agreed feeling guilty.

Grisha and her were sitting at our family table, happily chewing at the meal I'd made.

I held farlan in my arms rocking him slightly. Mikasa was by my side looking at farlan in jealousy as he was getting more attention than she was.

I picked up some milk from the market this morning for him to drink.

Grisha and Carla decided they wanted to take a walk alone. Carla had discussed with her mate about moving here because of the nice neighbourhood and market, they wanted to sight see.

Although I didn't expect  the next person to come through the door to be my husband and mate.

He staggered in breathing heavily. I held farlan close to my breast and ordered mikasa to go run to Carla and grisha to come home quickly.

She scampered out the door as kenny began to head toward the kitchen scouting around for food, probably.

"What are you doing here?" I said, standing firmly. He looked up at me as if I'd grown two heads. "It's my home too." He smirked but that soon disappeared when he saw the fluff i cradled in my arms.

"I didn't know you were having an affair?" "How dare you accuse me of that! This is Levi's pup and your grandson so I'd appreciate it if you showed some respect." I shouted but he didn't seem fazed much.

"Can I see the kid then?" I growled at him but turned farlan so kenny could see him fully. Kennys face softened, his eye brows unknotted from the aggressive stance.

He came toward me slowly and took a closer look. He lifted a hand and stroked farlans cheek.

I was shocked by how peaceful the situation was, it was just like when we first had Levi. He was so proud of him, even if he was an omega.

"An alpha male, huh?" I nodded. "Soft." He commented whilst stroking his fur. Farlan leaned into his hand and I saw my husband grin and I could of swore I felt my heart beat faster.

"He's our grandson." "Makes me sound old." "You are old." He smirked and gestured if he could hold farlan. I hesitated because Levi had told me not to let kenny near him but it made me so happy seeing him like this, like old times.

He took him out of my arms and held him like he did Levi when he was a pup. "I remember when Levi was like this, tiny. Still is though." I smiled. Yeah he is still tiny.

A growl came from over my side. Grisha and Carla were in the door way. Carla had a terrified expression on her face, her hands up to her lips and her  eyes wide with shock.

"Wait!" I turned and held my arms up at grisha especially. "I - it's not dangerous. Please don't hurt him." I begged standing next to kenny as he cooed down at farlan waving a finger in his face. 

"Kuchel... Levi told you to keep him away from farlan." "But he's not being reckless, this is the most peaceful I've seen him since...Eren and I want him to see his grandchild as well because farlan is, whether you like it or not, his grandchild!" Carla was silent but had a glimmer of pity in her golden eyes.

"By the way, wheres mikasa?" Carla looked up at me strangely. "I thought she was here." My heart started pounding even faster. I asked her to go to Carla and grisha to get help. Where could she have gone?!