Part 7

Part 7

"What do you need advice on?" Brooke asked slinging her arm over Paige's shoulders.

"I don't know what to do." Paige whispered.

"Don't know what to do for what?" Brooke squeezed Paige's shoulders.

"About Haley." Brooke could see the tears in Paige's eyes.

“Stick up for yourself Paige, if you let her push you around she won’t stop. She’s just jealous of you, I mean she would be crazy not to be jealous of you. You’re smart, funny, beautiful and have a big heart. Once you stand up for yourself and she sees she can’t hurt you anymore shell back off. She is nothing compared to you Paige, you don’t need some mean girl putting you down. If you ever need to talk to anyone, I’m here to listen.” Paige had tears streaming down her face but she was smiling at Brooke.

She wrapped her arms around Brooke neck and cried into her shoulder. “I love you Brooke.” Paige whispered into her ear.

Brooke tightened her arms around Paige and rested her head on Paige’s. “I love you too Paige, I love you too.” They stayed like that for a while and soon enough Paige had fallen asleep in Brooke’s arms. Brooke carefully laid Paige down in her bed, she didn’t mind having to share with Paige. Her sister was going through a lot at the moment and quite frankly Brooke was scared for her sister.

Brooke lay down with her and she slowly fell asleep. They had school tomorrow and Brooke promised herself she would lookout for Paige tomorrow. Paige curled into a ball on Brooke’s side, Brooke wrapped her arms around Paige.

Brooke woke up to Paige pulling out of her arms. Brooke let go of Paige and got out of the bed. She walked out of her room and down the stairs, usually she would be the first in the shower but she decided to let Paige go first. Brooke made her way downstairs and packed her things ready for school. Once she was ready she washed an apple and ate it. By the time she was finished she couldn’t hear the water running anymore so she made her way back upstairs for a shower.

She could hear music coming from Josh’s room and she knew he was up. She grabbed her towel and made her way to the bathroom. Paige unlocked the door and made her way out, she smiled at Brooke as she walked past her. Brooke couldn’t help but smile at her sister, she didn’t look sad or upset. Brooke had a quick shower and got dressed ready for school.

By the time Brooke had finished getting ready it was time to go. They all piled into their moms car and made their way to the school. Brooke sat in the front seat with Josh and Paige in the middle. They pulled up at the school and out of the corner of her eye in the rear-view mirror Brooke saw Paige whiten and stuck in a breath. Josh was already out of the car and making his way into the school.

Brooke got out of the car and waited by the side door for Paige. She got out slowly and took a deep breath. “I’m here for you.” Brooke whispered as Kelly said bye and drove off.

“I don’t think I can do it.” Paige said shakily.

“Where's the Paige who doesn’t let anything get to her. I want that Paige, I want my strong little sister who doesn’t take anything from anyone.”  Brooke squeezed her hand.

“Thank you Brooke, for everything.”

“That’s what big sisters are for.” They walked into the school. Brooke didn’t want Paige to know she was going to be keeping an eye on her so she said she would see her later and made her way to her locker. Paige’s was just down the hall so she watched as Paige walked over to her's.

“Hey Brooke!” Tori said and she walked up to her and leant on the lockers next to Brooke. She looked in the direction Brooke was just as a tall brunette walked up to Paige. “Who’s that?” Tori asked and Paige pressed her back against the lockers.

“Paige’s bully.” Brooke ground out through clenched teeth. Brooke felt someone come up beside her, she didn’t take her eyes off Paige but she knew who it was by what they said next.

“So that’s Haley.” Chloe stated. Chloe was in the year below Paige so they barely saw each other at school.

Brooke made a move to go and help Paige when Chloe stuck her arm out to stop her. “What are you doing Chloe? I need to help her.” She was looking at Chloe now. Chloe only nodded towards Paige and Haley. Brooke watched as Paige started saying something to Haley who was backing up looking rather scared.

“Whatever you said to her worked.” Chloe was smiling now, Haley was nowhere in sight and Paige was laughing with some friends. She looked up at Brooke and Chloe smiling, she told her friends she would be back and made her way over to Brooke and Chloe and wrapped them in a hug.

“Thank you, both of you, for showing me that I was better than her and didn’t need to put up with it.” They stayed like that for a few minutes and Tori told Brooke she would see her in math. Finally Paige pulled away and made her way back to her friends.

Chloe and Brooke both had class in the same general direction so they turned and headed in that direction. Brooke slung her arm over Chloe’s shoulder and grinned at her. “We did it Chloe, we fixed her.”  Chloe nodded and they made their way to their classes knowing Paige would be okay.

A/N: Annnnddddd finished!  I really do like this story and i hope you guys doo too! Let me know what you thought in the comments! :)