Chapter 2: All Might's Secret!

Hey guys! So this is the second chapter and I'm really excited for this one because there will be more action involved (I think) But anyway! Enough talking. Now let's get on with the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly opened my eyes to see fire surrounding the room but not coming near me. I slowly sat up to see the man with the lab coat dead in front me. What happened? How did all of this happen? Did I do this? But how? I don't even have a Quirk. Unless...

I looked down at the syringe that is now shattered on the floor. "(F/N)!!" You heard the voice of Izuku yell. I can't...I don't remember anything that happened after he injected me with that red substance.

"(F/N)!!!"

My vision began to blur as I felt myself fall back into the floor. My body was becoming numb. I could barely keep my eyes open.

"(F/N)!!!!!!"

I felt hot tears streaming down my eyes as I kept looking up at the ceiling trying to not fall into the darkness.

"(F/N)!!!!!!!!!!!!"

What....happend to me?

Izuku's POV (Surprise!) (It's mainly just Episode 2 with some stuff added to it. If you wanna skip to where Izuku goes to find you then go ahead)

*Before the incident*

As I walked away leaving (Y/N) behind to get her stuff I started thinking about what everyone in the class said today. In all honesty, I don't know how we were supposed to become heroes without a quirk but I know that somehow...some day we will become heroes like we promised each other we would. As I walked through a tunnel I began to hear blubbering noises coming from behind me.

I slowly turned around as I stared at the giant green gooey villain in front of me. "A-A VILLAIN?!" I screamed out as the villain began to tower above me. I couldn't move at that moment nor speak. I was frozen in fear. "You'll make a perfect skin suit for me to hide in kid..." The villain said and at that moment I screamed and tried to run away but the villain caught me and tried to enter my body through my mouth. "Don't worry I'm just taking over your body! It will be easier for both of us if you don't fight back! it will only hurt for a minute. You'll feel better soon!" He said as I tried scratching him away from me but it was no use. I was going to die here...alone. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't move.

(Y/N)...I'm sorry.

3rd person POV

As Izuku struggled to breathe a sewer cap flew out of nowhere and hit the villain. The villain looked back in fear to be greeted by the number 1 hero All Might. "Have no fear! You're safe!" All Might said to Izuku but he fainted a long time ago. "Now that im here that is!" He said with that big smile of his. The villain attacked him missing All Might by an inch. All might launched himself at the Villain and delivered a well-deserved punch. "TEXAS SMASH!!!" He said as he sent the villain flying causing it to release Izuku.

Izuku's POV

I was unconscious as I felt someone slap my cheeks repeatedly. "Hey! Wake Up! Hey!" The stranger slapping me said. Annoyed with the slapping I began to open my eyes to see All Might standing right on top of me. Oh...MY....GOD!!!!! "Thought we lost you there! Geez!" He said letting out a sigh of relief. "A-AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I yelled as I backed up about a few feet or so. "Well looks like you're moving alright!" He said as I continued to shake not believing what was happening right now. All Might is standing RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! AND TALKING TO ME! I think im dead.

"Sorry about that back there! I didn't mean to get you caught up in my justicing. Usually I pay more close attention to keeping bystanders safe! But it turns out, the city sewer system is pretty difficult to navigate! HAHAHA!" He said as the world began to spin on me. I'm not dead after all. I can't believe this is happening! "Anyway! You were a big help! Thank you! I've captured the evil villain thanks to you!" He said as he showed me two bottles with the green slimy villain from before.