Chapter 13: War In The Dome! (Part 1)

Hey guys! Happy late New Years! I hope you guys are having a great day/night wherever you are! But anyway this will be a long chapter so get comfortable and enjoy!

PS: The dome is inside the U.A Campus just so that you guys don't get so confused. The U.A campus is apparently huge and has diffrent campuses much like college.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

Your Pov

We just stood there as villains came out of the shadow man one by one. I was scared out of my mind and Izuku was a mess. "Izuku..." I said grabbing his hand. "Don't worry. 13 and Aizawa are pros, they got this." I said giving his hand a gentle squeeze. "But look how many there are! Aizawa and 13 are only 2 heroes, they can't do this on their own!" Izuku said freaking out. I just stood there thinking, not knowing what to do.

"So you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked into campus huh?"Aizawa asked as he got into a fighting stance. All of the villains then began to walk towards us. "How did so many villains get into U.A?" Eijiro asked worried. "Yeah 13 why aren't the alarms going off?" I asked confused once I realized.

"Great question...Im not sure." 13 said. "Is the entire campus under attack? Or is this their only target?" Todoroki asked. "Either way if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered then one of these villains must be masking their presence here." He finished saying. "I get it. They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when a class was being taught." I said and everyone nodded in understandment. "They're fools for trespassing here, but they thought this out. Whatever their plan is, they must have a concrete objective in mind. But what is it?" Todoroki said as we all watched the villains approach us in fear.

"13 get them out of here and alert the main campus. Actually if they got the ability to block our sensors, then they might be jamming our regular communications too. Kaminari, try using your quirk to contact the school." Aizawa ordered. "Yes sir." Kaminari said.

"What are you gonna do? You can't fight them on your own there's to many of them. At least let me help you!" I begged letting go of Izuku's hand. "No! I can handle this on my own you stay back and don't use your powers! Remember that we can't let them know about you!" Aizawa quickly declined. "But even if you can take away their quirks, your fighting style isn't suited for this! Your powers works best in stealth one on one fights! That's not gonna help with a group you have to let me fight with you!" I begged again. "I said no and that's final! Plus you can't be a pro if you only have one trick." Aizawa smirked making my eyes wide. He can do more then?

"I'll leave it to you 13!" Aizawa yelled out and then he was off. I watched in amazement how he fought off everyone so easily. I never knew how amazing he was. "Come on (Y/n) we have to go!" Iida said as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the exit. We were all running until a black hole appeared on the floor making us all stop. It was the shadow guy! "It's a pleasure to meet you all! We are the league of villains! I know its impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice to say hello~" The shadow guy said as we all stared at him in fear. I wonder what 13 is thinking about.

"And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the symbol of peace, to take his last breath?" He said making me flinch. I felt Izuku flinch next to me too. "I believe he was supposed to be here today and yet I see no sign of him. There must of been some sort of change in plans we could not have foreseen. Oh well, in the end I suppose it doesn't matter. I still have a role to play." He chuckled and 13 was about to use their quirk when Eijiro and Bakugou decided to attack. Idiots!

Bakugou made an explosion causing smoke and now none of us could see whats going on. "Did you think we would just stand around and let you tear this place to shreds?" Eijiro asked when the smoke finally cleared out a bit. "You really do live up to your school's reputation, but you should be more careful children otherwise someone might get hurt." The shadow man said reappearing but I noticed he had something metal on his neck.