Chapter 9: Confession! (Filler Chapter)✔️

Your P.o.v

After School ended, Izuku and I successfully dodged All Mights questions as we made up an excuse to leave. Moments later Izuku and I are walking home together in silence, my mind only repeating drifting the moment Izuku and I had in the Indoor Battle Test. I felt my face becoming red as the memory of him kissing me came up in my mind once more. I then remembered that he said he loved me. Maybe I should ask him about that...?

I'm impatient sue me.

"Hey Izuku?" I said looking down as I gathered all my courage. "Did you really mean everything you said? In the Indoor Battle Test I mean?" I asked and looked up to be met with his green eyes as we stopped walking. We were now standing 2 houses away from both of our homes. "What part exactly?" He asked confused. "The part were you said y-you loved me too...after you k-kissed me...." I said my voice becoming quieter at the end. I probably looked like a cherry by now.

He gave me a sweet smile his eyes soft as he grabbed my hands pulling me closer to him. His face was only a few inches away from mine. Oh God...

"Of course I meant it. You have no idea how long I have been wanting to tell you that." He said with a sad look in his eyes. "Why didn't you?" I asked shocked and confused. "I-I was afraid that you wouldn't like me back because of how much of a loser I was. I was afraid you would reject me and friend zone me. I really like you a lot and I didn't want to lose you as a friend or make our friendship awkward, so I just kept my mouth shut this whole time." He said looking away from me.

Cooing at how cute he was being I kissed his cheek making him look at me, his cheeks beginning to turn a beautiful shade of pink. "I like you too Izuku." I smiled my tone soft. He smiled too and brought his face close to mine kissing me for the second time. It was a sweet kiss and It felt the same yet diffrent from the first. Slowly pulling away we looked into each others eyes. I then giggled because Izuku looked so cute with a flushed face. "Why are you giggling?" He asked his smile only getting wider. "Because you look cute when you blush." I said giggling again when his face got more red. "S-Shut up and come back here." He said rolling his eyes as he pulled me again for another kiss.

After a few minutes we pulled away, and he looked at me with so much love that I felt like I was dreaming. We were on cloud 9. "So, Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked me with hope now in his eyes. "I would love to." I said with the biggest smile on my face as he hugged me and happily kissed me all over my face making laugh.

Walking home hand in hand, I hoped with all my heart as I watched the sun go down...that we stay happy like this forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! SO this is a filler chapter. Im currently writing the next chapter right now so please be patient. Sorry if this chapter was to short and cheesy and mushy. I just honestly didn't know how to write this. But anyway I hope you guys liked it and leave a comment maybe a vote if you wish!

Have a nice day everyone!

~ My Social Media ~

Snapchat: inori_02

Instagram: inorihanada

Facebook: Inori SolarKookie

Tumblr: inori-solarkookie (Link also on my profile)

Tik Tok: inori_02wp

Twitter: SolarKookie04 (Mainly BTS Fan Acc)

YouTube Acc: Inori02 AKA SolarKookie (Have not uploaded anything and I don't think i ever will ??? Not sure >_< If y'all wanna give me upload ideas y'all can DM me!